Posted by aaa on Wednesday, July 2, 2014 at 1:57am.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Second Derivatives - If y = 2 f(g(x)), then d2y/dx2 = ? The d2y/dx2 means the ...
- trigonometry - Been trying this forever so it says: Simplify 1+sin2x+cos2x/1+...
- trig - sinx = 4/5 and x terminates in Quadrant II Find sin2x and cos2x How to ...
- math - Find dy/dx and d2y/dx2. x = e^t, y = te^t
- Maths - If y is a function of x and z = e^z, show that: x (dy/dx) = (dy/dz) and...
- math - Find dy/dx and d2y/dx2. x = et, y = te−t
- Calculus-Math - Find d2y/dx2 in terms of x and y. x^2y^2-2x=3
- Maths - Prove that sin2x+cos2x-1/sin2x+cos2x+1=tanx
- maths - prove that 1+sin2x-cos2x / sin2x+cos2x = tanx
- calculus - Find d2y/dx2 in terms of x and y. y5 = x6