February 20, 2017

Homework Help: Criminal Justice/Corrections

Posted by Pat on Saturday, June 28, 2014 at 1:39pm.

An appellate court cannot reverse the factual finding of the trial count unless:

A. The findings were erroneous
B. A petition to the US supreme Court is made.
C. The court of last resort weighs in.
D. The case has been remanded.

I am confused between A and C.

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions