Posted by bekah on Monday, June 23, 2014 at 10:46pm.
1. During the ______, the writings and art of Ancient Greeks were rediscovered.
2. ______ is the study of religious faith, practice and experience.
3. Renaissance thinkers promoted _______, individualism, and secularism.
4. _______ is the idea that people should be more interested in advancing their lives on earth than in worrying about getting to heaven.
5. _____ is the birthplace of the Renaissance.
6. Dissatisfied with the church, Martin Luther started the ____ Reformation.
7. Martin Luther made use of the _____ to allow people to study the bible for themselves.
8. New advances in _____ helped explorers travel the world.
9. During the Renaissance, _____ was made from cotton and linen rags mashed into a pulp.
10. To make a print, Renaissance artists first carved a ____ into a surface such as wood.
- art history - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 23, 2014 at 10:48pm
Where are your answers? And please don't copy some garbage from an unreliable internet source.
- art history - bekah, Monday, June 23, 2014 at 10:56pm
- art history - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 23, 2014 at 11:06pm
1, 3, 5, and 9 are right.
I'm signing off now, but I'll be back tomorrow.
- art history - bekah, Monday, June 23, 2014 at 11:26pm
Thanks I figured it out. Thanks for all your help tonight.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- art - Renaissance thinkers promoted _______, individualism, and secularism.
- Art History - Can anyone tell me the styles of the Prehistoric Art Period, Art ...
- Art - During which time period were artists keenly interested in using the ...
- economics - Complete the following table for the firm below which is selling its...
- Art - Which exhibit would be the least likely choice for a museum s specializing...
- World History Answer Check (Ms. Sue) - What sources inspired the Renaissance ...
- Art - Do writings bias or limit our experience of art?
- spanish - Yo ______ lavo ______ manos y ______ cara. ______ cepillo ______ ...
- art history - Discuss the ideological and visual differences between Renaissance...
- Art History - Discuss the ways in which Northern Baroque art treats issues of ...