Posted by bekah on Monday, June 23, 2014 at 9:27pm.
1. Art enabled new understandings in this field
2. Credited with being the founder of Renaissance painting in the Netherlands 3. his most famous painting depicts sin and redemptionhe
4. brought Germany into the mainstream of Renaissance art
5. objects appear to get smaller when this increases
6. orthogonal line are not this on canvas but are in the world
7. the single point in a picture where all parallel lines that run from the viewer to the horizon line appear to converge
8. the Ghent Altarpiece is this
- art history - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 23, 2014 at 9:33pm
Do you have a word bank for these statements?
- art history - bekah, Monday, June 23, 2014 at 9:42pm
Jan van Eyck
- art history - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 23, 2014 at 9:50pm
I'll get you started --
2. Hieronymus Bosch
I'll be glad to check your answers for the rest of these.
- art history - bekah, Monday, June 23, 2014 at 9:53pm
Thanks I have all except 3 and 4, can you help me with those please?
- art history - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 23, 2014 at 10:00pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- art history - 1. art enabled new understandings in this field (the protestant ...
- Art history - Painting : Sixtus in appointing platina as prefect of the Vatican ...
- Art - The painting is The Family of Carlos lV. 1. What is Goya's style of ...
- art - true or false.Thomas Cole's most famous painting is the Spiral Jetty, ...
- Art History - Discuss the ways in which Northern Baroque art treats issues of ...
- Art History - 2. Discuss the ways in which Northern Baroque art treats issues of...
- Art - This art movement presents a celebration of the American wilderness and ...
- art history - which alphabet goes to which meaning? faux surface _ eclecticism _...
- 3rd grade-art - In the art piece "Diego on My Mind" by Frida Kahlo, what can be ...
- art - what is franz marcs most famous painting(appart from the yellow cow)