Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, June 17, 2014 at 9:55pm.
Use back substitution to solve the system of linear equations
**I tried to solve it eventho im still confused/lost.
1=3 idk ugh
Math - Reiny, Tuesday, June 17, 2014 at 10:07pm
well, let's put z=2 into the 2nd
z=y + 2 = 5
y = 3
So now we know that z=2 and y = 3
now into the 1st:
x - 6 + 2 = 8
z = 12
So, where was your problem with this ?
Looks very very easy.
Math - Anonymous, Tuesday, June 17, 2014 at 10:11pm
Thanks ...its easy for you because your good in math. IM not.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Substitution Method-Plz help - Use the Substitution method to solve the system ...
- Linear Equations - Can you please help solve this equation using the ...
- algebra - i need help with these problems (either a solution or how to plug them...
- maths - use the substitution method to solve the linear system. 1. 3x=9 -x+2y=9 ...
- Algebra 2 - Solve each system. x-4y-6z=-34 -7x+5y-7z=-24 z=5x-7y+18 These are my...
- math - If it says use the method of substitution to solve the system of linear ...
- Algebra - solving linear equations w/ substitution - The question in the book ...
- Pre-Calculus - Solve the system of equations using matrices. Use Gaussian ...
- Math - Solve the system of linear equations by substitution: 1.) y=2x+3 y=3x+5 2...
- algebra - use method of substitution to solve the system of linear equations. 2x...