Posted by Scott on Sunday, June 8, 2014 at 11:00pm.
can someone please tell me if I am right Like optical scanners, capacitance fingerprint scanners generate an image of the ridges and valleys that make up a fingerprint. But instead of sensing the print using light, the capacitors use electrical current. (Points : 1) True
Question 2. 2. Information that can be used for long term planning can be considered which of the following? (Points : 1)
Implementation and Design Information
Question 3. 3. The current model of policing emphasizing problem solving, partnership with the community and decentralization is best known as (Points : 1)
Community Orientated Policing.
The Political Model.
The Professional Model.
Incident Driven Policing.
Question 4. 4. A biometric identification methodology that uses digital imaging technology to obtain, store, and analyze fingerprint data best describes: (Points : 1)
Automated Fingerprint Identification System (AFIS)
National Crime Information Center (NCIC)
Question 5. 5. Normative sponsorship theory is general term for new theoretical developments (roughly since the 1960s) in a variety of fields. In our context, it looks at the way in which a community comes together to solve a problem. (Points : 1)
Question 6. 6. Sworn and civilian employees of police organizations have the same powers of arrest. (Points : 1)
Question 7. 7. Tactical information is generally used to make immediate decisions. (Points : 1)
Question 8. 8. Generally, there are two types of computer software. They are:
(Points : 1)
Programs and Applications
Word Processing and Spreadsheets
Programs and Operating Systems
Operating Systems and Applications
Question 9. 9. Which of the following is NOT a component of Global Positioning Satellites? (Points : 1)
A ground control station
A space-based control station
A network of satellites
Question 10. 10. The National Crime Information Center fingerprint classification system has (Points : 1)
an eight digit code.
a twenty digit code.
a ten digit code.
a sixteen digit code.
I answered 1. T, 2. b, 3. A, 4, a 5, f, 6, f, 7, T, 8, D, 9, C, 10, b please let me know if I am right thanks
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Pre-Calculus - Cost,Revenue,and Profit: Estimate the number of scanners that ...
- spelling - what is a non- characteristic for fingerprint and what the example ...
- physics - This is the situation I have been given: You are given three ...
- Statistics - In the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) \Price Check" study of ...
- physics - A battery is attached across several different capacitors connected in...
- Physics - Two identical capacitors are hooked in series to a 16.6 V emf. If the ...
- physics - Two capacitors of capacitance C_5 = 6.00 \rm \mu F and C_6 = 3.00 \rm...
- physics - The red laser light used in supermarket scanners has a wavelength of ...
- science - I know that every element has only a certain set of allowed energy ...
- spelling - This is a frayer model of fingerprint(one of my spelling word to use...