December 1, 2015
Post a New Question
Sunday, June 8, 2014
prove that for
finite length current element ?H = I/2πr(sinα2 - sinα1)aφ
Answer this Question
- In Physics, it is important to use mathemat- ical approximations. For ...
Calculus - Challenge question
- Our teacher gave us this problem as a challenge...
- Please help me! SHORT ANSWER. Write the word or phrase that best ...
- prove sin(α+β)sin(α-β)=cos^2β-cos^2α please...
- The index of refraction of the core of a typical fiber optic is ncore...
- find the exact value of sin 2α if cos α=4/5 (α in ...
- Given w=2+2i and v=−5√3+5i, vw^2 can be ...
- Simplify: 1. sin(α+β)+sin(α-β) 2...
- An external sinusoidal force is applied to an oscillating system which ...
Math (Trigonometry [Polar Form])
- Let z be a complex number such that z = 2(cos...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.