Posted by JAmes liu on Tuesday, June 3, 2014 at 11:30am.
For each of the following actions, state one or more of the three principles of sustainability that are involved:
Reliance on solar energy/ Biodiversity/ Chemical cycling
1. Taking your own reusable bags to the grocery store to carry your purchases home
2. Recycling aluminum cans
3. Use of sail boat for fishing
4. Using a rake instead of leaf blower to clean the garden
5. Use of cow dung as a manure for garden plant
6. Use of recycled paper for product packaging
7. Walking or cycling to class instead of driving
8. Becoming a vegetarian
9. Installing water treatment plant in a local company
- Geography - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, June 3, 2014 at 11:31am
I'll be glad to check your answers.
- Geography - JAmes liu, Tuesday, June 3, 2014 at 10:35pm
1. Chemical cycling
4. Chemical cycling
6. Chemical cycling
9. Reliance on solar energy
Are they correct?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Env Science - Using the 4 principles of sustainability Reliance on Solar Energy...
- Science Environmental - Using the 4 principles of sustainability Reliance on ...
- Science - Develop three guidelines based on the four scientific principles of ...
- Environmental Science - Develop three guidelines based on the four scientific ...
- envirn. please revise - In your own words, define environmental sustainability. ...
- Science - Post your response to the following: In your own words, define ...
- impact of energy use - 1. Fossil fuels are (1 point) • a natural resource. i ...
- Science - What type of energy from the Sun do plants use to make their own food...
- business - Sustainability. Topics centred in sustainability will try to ...
- SCI 275 - In your own words, define environmental sustainability. Then, list ...