posted by need help on .
1. Nearly 150 years later, a talented ballet dancer appeared in the same city.
ANS: Part= talented & ballet, same
3. Nevertheless, she joined into the famed Imperial School of Ballet in St. Petersburt
ANS: Part= famed
4. Anna's teachers were famous themselves.
ANS: PA = famous
5. In 1899 Anna Pavlova became a respected member of the Imperial Ballet.
ANS: Part = respected
7. She was successful in the lead role in Giselle
ANS: PA = successful
8. After several years Pavolova received the desired title of prima ballerina
ANS: Part= several, prima & desired
10.. While others tried new approaches, she remained faithful to the traditional methods.
ANS: Part = new, faithful & traditional