Posted by need help on Monday, June 2, 2014 at 10:22pm.
1. Nearly 150 years later, a talented ballet dancer appeared in the same city.
ANS: Part= talented & ballet, same
3. Nevertheless, she joined into the famed Imperial School of Ballet in St. Petersburt
ANS: Part= famed
4. Anna's teachers were famous themselves.
ANS: PA = famous
5. In 1899 Anna Pavlova became a respected member of the Imperial Ballet.
ANS: Part = respected
7. She was successful in the lead role in Giselle
ANS: PA = successful
8. After several years Pavolova received the desired title of prima ballerina
ANS: Part= several, prima & desired
10.. While others tried new approaches, she remained faithful to the traditional methods.
ANS: Part = new, faithful & traditional
- lang arts - Writeacher, Monday, June 2, 2014 at 10:26pm
Now 3, 4, 5, and 7 are correct.
- lang arts - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 2, 2014 at 10:28pm
1. talented is right
8. Only desired is right.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- language arts - indicate the Predicate Adjective & Participle of ea sentence: 1...
- grammar - what is the predicate adjective and participle in this sentence? ...
- english - which sentence is the best revision? a. My niece is a ballet dancer. b...
- Statistics -- Probability - I need to calculate P(man is a ballet dancer and a ...
- meaning - Jacy taught dancing and demonstarted ballet postions. What does ...
- language arts - Some friends from my class went to museums ballet exhibit. which...
- language arts - the ballet dancer seemed to be gliding through the air. what ...
- Language Arts - 1) Which of the following is not a type of folktale? (1point) ...
- lang arts - Find predicate adjective & participle in sentence 10. While others ...
- English - 1. Billy Elliot is a 11-year-old boy who lives in a small town in ...