Posted by need help on Monday, June 2, 2014 at 10:04pm.
indicate the Predicate Adjective & Participle of ea sentence:
1. Nearly 150 years later, a talented ballet dancer appeared in the same city.
ANS: Part= talented, PA =same
2. Anna Pavlova's family was poor.
ANS: PA = poor
3. Nevertheless, she joined into the famed Imperial School of Ballet in St. Petersburt
ANS: PA = famed
4. Anna's teachers were famous themselves.
ANS: PA = famous
5. In 1899 Anna Pavlova became a respected member of the Imperial Ballet.
ANS: PA & Part = respected
6. She seemed eager to improve in her art.
ANS: PA = eager
7. She was successful in the lead role in Giselle
ANS: PA = successful & lead
8. After several years Pavolova received the desired title of prima ballerina
ANS: PA = several & prima - Part = desired
9. Her dancing style was classical.
ANS: Part = dancing & PA = classical
10.. While others tried new approaches, she remained faithful to the traditional methods.
ANS: PA = new, faithful & traditional
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- grammar - what is the predicate adjective and participle in this sentence? ...
- lang arts - 1. Nearly 150 years later, a talented ballet dancer appeared in the ...
- lang arts - Find predicate adjective & participle in sentence 10. While others ...
- Lang arts - Find predicate adjective & participle in sentence 10. While others ...
- lang arts - Find predicate adjective & participle in sentence A participle is a ...
- english - which sentence is the best revision? a. My niece is a ballet dancer. b...
- language arts - Determine each verb and predicate noun or predicate adjective 1...
- Language - What is the complete predicate in this sentence---My best friend ...
- Statistics -- Probability - I need to calculate P(man is a ballet dancer and a ...
- english - what is the complements and is it predicate nominative or predicate ...