Posted by Mstv on Monday, June 2, 2014 at 7:21pm.
1. Which of the following effects would you expect if red blood cells were shaped like neurons?
A. They would not be able to move as easily through capillaries.*****
B. They would more easily carry out gas exchange in the alveoli.
C. They would not need to be transported through the body.
D. They would become more effective at picking up urea discarded by body cells.
2. Which of the following is not a function of the skeletal system?
A. supports the body
B. works with other body systems to allow movement
C. manufactures new blood cells
D. sends signals to the brain***
3. Which of the following body systems are involved in the first line of defense of the immune system against infection?
A. integumentary, digestive, respiratory
B. nervous, circulatory, skeletal
C. muscular, endocrine, urinary
D. urinary, skeletal, integumentary
Im not sure about #3
- Science Plzz Help - No-One-Important, Tuesday, May 12, 2015 at 2:47pm
I would go with D.
- Science Plzz Help - # someone, Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 8:05am
I need numbers 1,2,&3.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science--check my answers. - 1. Which of the following effects would you expect...
- Check my answers? thank you. - 1. Which of the following effects would you ...
- Science - Human Body & Disease Practice 1) Which of the following effects would ...
- Science - The Body's Transport System 1) Which of the following is not a ...
- science - 2. Which of the following is responsible for carrying nutrients to and...
- HELP PLSS SCIENCE - 2. Which of the following is responsible for carrying ...
- Science Plzz Help - 3. Which of the following correctly describes how nerve ...
- Health - 1.the heart is composed of how many Loops? A)1 B)2 <...
- Science/Biology - Pick the correct answer to the following question. Write a ...
- Science-3 question - 1. Which of the following is not a function of the ...