Posted by zumai on Saturday, May 31, 2014 at 2:14pm.
these are the few i dont know/im not sure. pls help!
The distance from Newtown to Oldtown on the highway is (6x^2 + 2x – 2) miles. Using the back roads, the distance is (5x^2 – 8x – 6) miles. How many miles shorter is the second route?
A. 11x^2 + 10x - 8
B. -x^2 - 6x + 4
C. x^2 + 10x + 4
D. x^2 - 6x - 8
7^5 • 7^6
Find the area of the rectangle.
right side: 8x
assuming the other sides are equal...
A. 15x + 1
B. 56x^2 + 8x
C. 56x + 8
D. 15x^2 + 9x
PLS help ASAP!!!!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science help - How can you describe the location of hafnium (Hf, atomic number ...
- PLS HELP ME WITH ONE MATH QUESTION!!??? - pllllsssss help me!!!!!!! 5. How many ...
- Math pls help me pls pls - If the outliers are not included, what is the mean of...
- Algebra 1--Please, help me! (Steve) - Mulitiply. Simplify your answer. 1. 3r^2t...
- epp - pls this is just a simple question how can plants grow using the branch? ...
- science - pls. pls. pls. somebody help me...you see im on a science class and i ...
- math --- can someone help me pls? - can anyone help me with these 2 questions ...
- Chemistry :'( - (d) Which of the following sets of quantum numbers is not ...
- geography - hi,i have make a project on hurricane Katrina on disaster management...
- Math - Can u pls pls pls solve this algebraic expression?? I cant solve it ...