Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 4:10pm.
1. Which of the following is the most effective way to preserve biodiversity?
A) Captive breeding
B) Habitat destruction
C) Habitat preservation<----
D) Habitat fragmentation
2. A county commissioner wants to reduce the amount of waste sent to the local landfill. Which of the following would result in the greatest reduction?
a) Composting food waste
b) Recycling glass, plastics, and metals
c) Reusing rubber, leather, and textiles in new products
d) Planting more trees in forests
3) Which of the following reduces water pollution?
a) Building more coal mines
b) Creating more paved surfaces
c) Using more biodegradable products<-------
d) Using more fertilizers in farming
4) Which of the following describes a use of renewable energy?
a) Using natural gas to heat a house <-------
b) Using a windmill to grind grain
c) Using petroleum to run a car
d) Using coal to generate electricity
5) A factory wants to build a big tank to store chemicals. The tank will be near a river. Which of the following is a possible result of building a chemical tank?
a) The chemicals from the facility would not have any effect on the environment
b) The chemicals will pollute the river and harm organisms in it. <------
6) Which of the following illustrates how fossil fuels can be conserved?
a) Driving more frequently
b) Developing more coal-burning power plants
c) Reducing electricity use <--------
d) Cutting down trees to build more houses
- Science - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 4:35pm
1, 3, and 6 are correct.
- Science - Anonymous, Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 4:41pm
4b and 5a
- Science - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 4:43pm
One of your new answers is correct.
- Science - Anonymous, Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 4:48pm
Is #2 B?
- Science - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 4:49pm
- Science - derp, Thursday, May 14, 2015 at 12:38pm
- Science - Derpy Whooves, Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 6:13pm
I don't know what it is *derp*
- Science - Twilight Sparkle, Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 6:14pm
What if you don't pass? What if you fail? What if the world ends!!!!!!!!!
- Science - Granny Smith, Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 6:14pm
Oh nonsense, young'un. I'm sure she'll pass.
- Science - Applejack, Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 6:15pm
I'm not so sure, Granny. What do you think, Big Macintosh?
- Science - Big Macintosh, Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 6:15pm
- Science - Rarity, Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 6:16pm
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DOOOOOOOOOO!!!
- Science - Fluttershy, Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 6:16pm
This poor creature, why are they putting her/him through all this pain and suffering?
- Science - Princess Celestia, Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 6:17pm
My students, you need not worry. All is fine.
- Science - Princess Luna, Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 6:17pm
My sister is correct.
- Science - Private name so connexus dont bust my ass, Tuesday, May 26, 2015 at 12:21pm
What is # 1
- Science - Mr. IHideChildrenInMyBasement, Wednesday, May 27, 2015 at 1:24pm
#1 is C, I think so at least @Private Name So Connexus Dont Bust My Ass
That is a beautiful name BTW... :,)
- Science - Hazel Grace, Thursday, May 28, 2015 at 10:43am
@Private name so connexus don't bust my ass I LOVE your username
- Science - justsomesmartass, Tuesday, January 26, 2016 at 6:05pm
I think, it may not be right. I am doing the test right now, and these are the answers I believe are right.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - 1. Which of the following is the most effective way to preserve ...
- Science help PWEASEEEE - Which of the following is the most effective way to ...
- science - Which of the following is the most effective way to preserve ...
- Science - Which of the following is the most effective way to preserve ...
- Science - Which of the following ways is the most effective to preserve ...
- check my science hw please. - 30. Laws can help endangered species by ...
- Biology - Acid rain changes the PH of soil, killing some trees. This is an ...
- university colloquium - Find, explain, and describe examples of human behavior ...
- science - Why is it important to preserve biodiversity? A. Preservation of ...
- Biology - Please explain briefly about the difference between the words '...