Posted by Sandra on Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 11:43am.
Choose the citation that uses the correct MLA capitalization, punctuation, and formatting rules for a book.
• Julia Alvarez. In the Time of Butterflies. San Francisco–California Press, 2005.
• In the Time of Butterflies by Julia Alvarez. San Francisco: California Press, 2005. (is it this one?)
• Alvarez, Julia. In the Time of Butterflies. San Francisco: California Press, 2005.
• Alvarez, Julia. In the Time of Butterflies. San Francisco: California Press; 2005.
English - Writeacher, Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 11:44am
Are there any italicized words?
English - Writeacher, Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 11:45am
PS - The second one is not the correct choice.
English - Sandra, Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 11:49am
No italicized words.
English - Writeacher, Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 1:49pm
Then none are correct.
Did you see the instructions and the examples in that linked page above?
English - Anonymous, Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 11:05am
its c bro
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - compare and contrast the conflicts in john updike's "son" and julia ...
- english 2 - where can i find critiques for the poems "Sometimes Words are So ...
- American Literature - What do the pieces you read by Richard Rodriguez, Amy Tan...
- math:order of operation - TWO PART Ellen is playing a video game in which she ...
- Algebra - The ratio of North American butterflies to South American butterflies ...
- reading - is there anywhere i can read the story "my first free summer" by julia...
- ASAP-before we were free - does anyone know of a good website for a summary and ...
- science - monarch butterflies migrate from newyork at a certain time of the year...
- science** - many birds eat butterflies for food. however, the monarch butterfly ...
- Math - The ratio of North American butterflies to South American butterflies at ...