Posted by nahana on Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 11:39am.
we generrally hear about epidemics after any natural disaster. why
- science - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 11:43am
- science - Hermione, Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at 2:03pm
We generally hear about epidemics after natural disasters because
- science - princess, Wednesday, December 28, 2016 at 1:09am
Because epidemics is an inflectional disease that spreads from one person to another at a particular time and place.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- environmental science - Natural disaster about flood
- social studies - According to the article,which action is suggested as the best ...
- safety - In Japan what is the country doing to prepare for the types of disaster...
- environmental science - How to do panoramas to do natural disaster
- epidemics - What features of epidemics in human populations are NOT possible to ...
- Natural Disasters - 1.)Which of the follow in choices names 3 natural disasters...
- Geograph - What are causes of natural disaster?
- Geograph - What are the effects of natural disaster?
- social studies - Why did the British have problems after the French and Indian ...
- English - 7.) "To Mrs. Saville, England, St. Petersburg, Dec. 11th, 17" You will...