Posted by Margarita on Saturday, May 24, 2014 at 4:52pm.
Before those “Do you own work!” comments come… Let me make it clear that I am NOT asking you to answer this. I am simply asking for some guidance on how to do this essay. Some ideas and information I could use to write in my essay would be dandy.
Below is what I am writing about. THANK YOU!
--Throughout the semester, you studied literature from the 1920s through the 1980s and followed a pattern of change in American society. Based on the stories and authors studied, write a short essay about how the literature of America changed from the 1920s and 1930s to the 1950s and 1960s. These pieces of literature provide insights into American history. In your essay, be sure to include a brief summary of the American history shown through this literature. Be sure to include an analysis of theme, style, and tone.--
Here is a list of books I have read throughout the semester:
- Harrison Bergeron
- Babylon Revisited
- Where have you gone, Charming Billy?
- The Great Gatsby
- About Russell
- I want to be Miss America
- The struggle to be an all American Girl
- Sure ask me a personal question
- Why, you reckon
- English - Ms. Sue, Saturday, May 24, 2014 at 4:58pm
I'd start with five different colors of paper or note cards. Label each color with a different decade.
For each decade, list the titles and authors, a few notes on each, and major historical events.
That should help you organize your thoughts.
- english - P.S. - Ms. Sue, Saturday, May 24, 2014 at 5:00pm
Thank you for explaining what help you needed.
- english - Margarita, Saturday, May 24, 2014 at 5:04pm
Thanks Ms. Sue! That definitely gave me a better approach on how to do this essay. I appreciate it and again, THANK YOU!
- English - Ms. Sue, Saturday, May 24, 2014 at 5:07pm
You're very welcome, Margarita.
Answer this Question
- journalism/english - I need help paraphrasing and editing this: any suggestions...
- English - Choose the sentence in which the comma helps make the meaning clear. (...
- i need to make my own proverb - for english class i have to come up with my own ...
- English - need some advice! My learners will work on a text next week.In the ...
- MATH - PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND HOW I WAS TOLD TO USE 1.5 (BEING = TO 50%) * MY...
- English - 1. I want to do volunteer work at the Han River. I want to pick up ...
- Grammar and Composition - There are some people in this world that you can’t ...
- Physics - *I am lost on a bunch of different problems, and this is one of them. ...
- Compliments - Hey, Im trying to find lots of compliments. For example, if ...
- Geography - Some time ago, I posted up an essay that I had to write but its ...