posted by Princess Anna .
14. The layer of skin that contains nerves and blood vessels is the _________
15. ________ digestion occurs in the small intestine through the action of enzymes.
16. Urea, excess water, and other waste materials are eliminated in a water fluid
17. ______________ can cause infections by injecting their DNA or RNA into hosts.
18. The human immune system produces ______________ in response to a vaccine, which later can
bind to and destroy a pathogen if it invades.
19. The function of the magnified structure shown in the image below is ______________ exchange.
diagram of lungs with an enlargement of alveoli with attached arteries and veins
20. ______________ are structures that link bone to bone at a joint.
21. In the heart, blood flows from the right atrium to the right ventricle,
where it is pumped to the ______________.
22. The joints highlighted in the image below are ______________ joints.
image of transparent body with the spine highlighted
Here are a few of your questions; maybe you can determine the rest.
I'll let you take it from here.
can you please help me with number 19. the question is The function of the magnified structure shown in the image below is ___________ exchange.
Number 19 is Gas
could someone please help me with 20 and 21.
oops here they are(20) _____are structures that link bone to bone at a joint
(21)_____in the heart,blood flow from he right atrium to the right ventricle, where it is pumped to the ________
If I am correct, number 20 should be a pivot.
Oops, sorry, I meant Tendons for Number 20!!
i really need the answers for 22 if you could help for 22-25 that would be great
100% CORRECT Answers
100% CORRECT ANSWERS
24: The Nervous System The Skeletal System and The Muscular System The Nervous System fires electrical signals to your muscles, galvanizing them into action and making them move. The Skeletal System helps to support the Muscular System and move blood throughout your body so your body can receive oxygen. Your Muscular System in turn keeps your heart beating and helps you with locomotion.
25:The functions of the circulatory system by which the cells are supported include: 1. Respiration- oxygen is delivered to the cells and carbon dioxide is removed from them. 2. Nutrition- nutrients for energy are supplied to every cell in the body. 3. Waste removal- metabolic waste products are taken away before they accumulate and become harmful to the cells. 4. Cellular communication- hormones are transported to the cells and organs that need them for proper functioning. 5.Thermoregulation- As blood circulates, it keeps body temperature balanced and thus cells are able to carry out processes well.
Besides those two, Mystery Man got it right.
what is numer 24 and 25 (24)identify the systems that make you move,and explain how these systems work together (25) describe the flow of blood in the human body,includeing through each of the four chambers of the heart. Explain how blood changes as it moves through various locations in the body.
Mystery man is correct about all of them atleast the multipul qutesion ones im not sure about the anwser one the write your own anwser though so.........
Here are the answers to only the question asked