Posted by Princess Anna on Thursday, May 22, 2014 at 12:06pm.
14. The layer of skin that contains nerves and blood vessels is the _________
15. ________ digestion occurs in the small intestine through the action of enzymes.
16. Urea, excess water, and other waste materials are eliminated in a water fluid
17. ______________ can cause infections by injecting their DNA or RNA into hosts.
18. The human immune system produces ______________ in response to a vaccine, which later can
bind to and destroy a pathogen if it invades.
19. The function of the magnified structure shown in the image below is ______________ exchange.
diagram of lungs with an enlargement of alveoli with attached arteries and veins
20. ______________ are structures that link bone to bone at a joint.
21. In the heart, blood flows from the right atrium to the right ventricle,
where it is pumped to the ______________.
22. The joints highlighted in the image below are ______________ joints.
image of transparent body with the spine highlighted
- Biology - MathGuru, Thursday, May 22, 2014 at 5:54pm
Here are a few of your questions; maybe you can determine the rest.
I'll let you take it from here.
- Biology - justin, Tuesday, January 20, 2015 at 12:48pm
can you please help me with number 19. the question is The function of the magnified structure shown in the image below is ___________ exchange.
- Biology - Diggle, Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 4:35pm
Number 19 is Gas
Answer this Question
- Help me? Thanks~ - 14. The layer of skin that contains nerves and blood vessels ...
- Science Please Check My Answers For Me - 1. What do bone marrow and the ...
- science- small intestine - how does mechanical digestion occur in the small ...
- science - True or False: One of the skinís functions is to produce vitamin D (1 ...
- 7th grade science help ASAP 2 questions! - 4. Most digestion takes place in the...
- anatomy - I am so confused about this question but What is the principal ...
- Science - 1. What do bone marrow (the soft connective tissue that fills the ...
- Biology - In the small intestine, the digestion of food molecules is completed ...
- biology - The mouth, small intestine, and kidneys have functions that involve ...
- biology please check answer - 1. Explain how the small intestine is specialized ...