Posted by Cassie on Wednesday, May 21, 2014 at 12:42pm.
Identify the degree of comparison for the bolded word.
This new magazine about computers is very COLORFUL.
D.) none of the above
The article on Web design is LONGER than the one on games.
D.) None of the above
I do not know how to do these.
If I had to guess at 2 answers they would be:
- English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 21, 2014 at 1:04pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - 26. identify the degree comparison for the underlined word the most ...
- 5th grade - what is the superlative of colorful and the comparative of colorful
- English - Thank you! Specific sentence about capitalizating: The sentence is ...
- English - I just want to see if these are correct. Orig.1.He was sad to leave. (...
- English - Like adjectives, adverbs with one syllable form the ____ by adding -er...
- English - Identify the problem in the sentence: James's feet are longer than ...
- English - I know that in a sentence of three or more words or phrases we need ...
- english - how can i revise this or what should i look for to revise this: To ...
- English 11 - Which of the following is NOT a primary source? a. a magazine ...
- MLA format English - . An article accessed through a library data base by May ...