Posted by Jessica on Tuesday, May 20, 2014 at 7:58pm.
Rachel is a highechool student who has explored several employment and education alternatives. She has chosen to attend the community college near home to become a diesel mechanic. What is the identity status of Rachel according to James Marcia?
A. Identity diffusion
B. Identity Foreclosure
C. Identity moratorium
D. Identity Acheivement
I think it's C or D.
Child Development - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 20, 2014 at 8:06pm
They are quite different. Check out this article. It will help you make a choice between C and D.
Child Development - Jessica, Tuesday, May 20, 2014 at 8:16pm
Then it's D because identity moratorium is like if is is not so sure of what she wants to do and identity achievement is when she is sure about what she is going to do. She has already explored other employment and alternatives and made a decision.
So it's D
Child Development - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 20, 2014 at 8:16pm
Child Development - Jessica, Tuesday, May 20, 2014 at 8:27pm
Child Development - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 20, 2014 at 8:31pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- childcare - 2. Rachel's parents enrolled her in your after-school program in ...
- algebra - rachel and rosa each invested the same amount of money in bonds. ...
- child care management mod 4 - Teachers in child care centers should meet which ...
- Physical Science- Math skills - Rachel is asked to calculate the density of a ...
- Japanese - How would I say my younger twin sister's name is Rachel in Japanese? ...
- algebra - in 8 years rachel will be twice as old as warren. Today the product of...
- math - Rachel is curious about the number of pets that people own. She surveyed ...
- math - Rachel spent 2 1/4 hours practing for her violin solo 5 times last week...
- English - Rachel Renee Russell Bio - Is there a full biography about Rachel ...
- elective: contemporary child day care - A child's development is affected most ...