Posted by J on Tuesday, May 20, 2014 at 3:27pm.
Each year, the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) rates a nation’s development according to the Human Development Index (HDI). The HDI measures the human development in a country based on certain factors. Which is a factor the index uses?
gross national income
assessable tax base
My guess is D. Is that correct?
History - Writeacher, Tuesday, May 20, 2014 at 3:40pm
History - J, Tuesday, May 20, 2014 at 3:54pm
life expectancy, education, and income indices
Im still confused But ill go with B.
The questions wording is a bit off it think...
History - Writeacher, Tuesday, May 20, 2014 at 4:02pm
The Education Index is certainly one measure the HDI uses.
History - J, Tuesday, May 20, 2014 at 4:08pm
Okay, thank you Writeacher :)
History - Writeacher, Tuesday, May 20, 2014 at 4:10pm
I had to read and reread that question more than once! "Which is a factor the index uses?" <~~"a factor" means one factor out of several. It took me a bit to "get" that!!
History - Anonymous, Monday, June 9, 2014 at 11:30am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- home economics - Critically assess the HDI as a measure of development. What do ...
- Sociology - There are three levels or three areas of underdevelopment. identify ...
- human development and democracy - Can you tell me a specific fact of human ...
- Economics - Rank in order from best to worst, the economic systems(command, ...
- human service - I have to Describe human development and the factors that have ...
- soc120 - which agents of socialization are most important at certain stages of ...
- geography(development) - Would you say that the division of the world in the ...
- Psychology - Behavioral geneticists and evolutionary psychologists emphasize: A...
- human resources - 9) Having ambiguous training and development goals: A) is best...
- Human Growth - Life span development studies are based on the idea that: A. ...