Posted by kelsey on Monday, May 19, 2014 at 1:47pm.
1.How can using biomass fuel instead of gasoline in car engines help conserve natural resources ?
A) it makes cars run faster
b) it burns more fossil fuels
c) it reduces the use of coal
d) it uses a renewable source
2.Chemical runoff from fields oil spills and erosion is the major source of
a) air pollution
b) water pollution
d) renewable energy
- science - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 19, 2014 at 1:59pm
And your answers are?
- science - kelsey , Monday, May 19, 2014 at 2:06pm
- science - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 19, 2014 at 2:31pm
- science - Your Mom, Wednesday, May 27, 2015 at 7:06pm
- science - Your Mom, Wednesday, May 27, 2015 at 7:08pm
Do you like eating Poop?
- science - ?, Friday, December 4, 2015 at 7:35pm
SHUT UP Your Mom
- science - beastboy100, Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 9:26am
you guys are wrong here are the answers to the lesson 11 unit 4 human impact on earth test.
I got 100%
- science - Nathan , Tuesday, March 8, 2016 at 9:53am
they are all wrong these answers are wrong dont listen to him just did it and got a 50%
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - How can using biomass fuels instead of gasoline in car engines help ...
- Science - how can using biomass fuel instead of gasoline in car engines help ...
- Science - 1. How does a nuclear power plant produce energy? A. Through solar ...
- science(check answers) - 1. A 2. C 3. A 4. D 1. Coal, oil, and natural gas are ...
- science-physics - Q1)which of these energy resources does not originate from the...
- Science**updated asnwers** - 5.B 6.A 7.C 8.D 9.A 11.D 13.D 5. Which of the ...
- Science Help! - 3. Using coal for fuel releases pollution into the atmosphere. ...
- S.S. - 1. At current rates of use, known supplies of oil and natural gas may run...
- Social Studies help needed - 1. At current rates of use, known supplies of oil ...
- Environmental science B - 1.(1 point) The increase in use of electricity and oil...