Posted by Annmarie on Sunday, May 18, 2014 at 3:11pm.
Cross section of the brain
Located in the forebrain, the (A)__________ is responsible for controlling homeostasis and making adjustments in how the organs work. While the rest of the brain is protected from viruses, bacteria, toxins, and hormones in the blood, this part of the brain is not protected by the blood-brain (B)__________.
What is the name for the area of the forebrain that is exposed to the bloodstream and controls homeostasis? Hint: this part of the brain also controls thirst, hunger, and sexual behavior.
Human Biology please help - PsyDAG, Sunday, May 18, 2014 at 3:17pm
Human Biology please help - Annmarie, Sunday, May 18, 2014 at 3:21pm
Yes I believe but the last question of this I sure don't know
Human Biology please help - Annmarie, Sunday, May 18, 2014 at 3:23pm
My other answer was this but school said it was wrong my answers are Hypothalamus and Astrocytes but sophia learning saying it wrong
Human Biology please help - Devron, Sunday, May 18, 2014 at 3:32pm
I think that the blank is referring to the blood-brain barrier. And the hypothalamus is the correct answer choice for A.
Human Biology please help - Annmarie, Sunday, May 18, 2014 at 3:36pm
Thank you do to this school is like gotta be a doctor to know anything they have if you could would you help on one more .
Human Biology please help - Devron, Sunday, May 18, 2014 at 3:55pm
Check your subsequent post.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- biology help please - Compare the pig brain to drawings of a human brain, a ...
- Human Biology please help - components of sense and smell Olfactory receptors in...
- Biology, please help 9th - how the brain is related to human behavior and what ...
- science - 1. List 5 organs [heart,lungs,brain,kidneys, liver] you learned about ...
- Biology - Which of the following organs would not be visible if you cut the body...
- Wild Life Biology - Animal Behaviors: If instict is physically based in the ...
- Biology - Theme A: Surface anatomy of the brain Of the following pairs of ...
- chemistry - While you are at rest, your brain gets about 15% by volume of your ...
- chemistry - While you are at rest your brain gets 15% by volume of your blood. ...
- Health 8R - help! - Place the letter of the correct reaction (A, B, C, D, or E) ...