Posted by Mary Ann on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 at 7:17pm.
Describe the importance of the Silk Road in the exchange of goods and ideas during this time. Your description should include examples of some of the goods and ideas that moved along the Silk Road and the direction in which they traveled.
World History - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 14, 2014 at 7:18pm
How would you like us to help you with this assignment?
World History - Mary Ann, Wednesday, May 14, 2014 at 7:21pm
I need help descrribing the silk roadduring the Tang dynasty
World History - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 14, 2014 at 7:32pm
World History - Mary Ann, Wednesday, May 14, 2014 at 7:33pm
World History - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 14, 2014 at 7:39pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - Many inventions were made during the Han dynasty of China which...
- ap world history - How did India fit into the trade along the Silk Road?
- ks3 textiles - i need help with my textile homework. i need to say why silk is ...
- ap world history - are there substantial similarites between the orgins and the ...
- Ap world history - Which of the following would least be a characteristic of ...
- world history - The most important contribution the Mongols made to encouraging ...
- HELP World History - Which ruler incresed trade on the Silk Road more than ever ...
- Mathematics - a costume designer brought 2 1/2 yards of black silk, 3 yeards 6 ...
- physics - A spider hangs from a strand of silk whose radius is 4.40 10-6 m. The ...
- Anthropology - Redistribution involves: (Points : 1) the exchange of goods ...