Posted by sammie doodles :-) on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 at 7:07pm.
1) According to Bronsted-Lowry theory
acids are _________
bases are _________
chemistry - sammie doodles :-), Wednesday, May 14, 2014 at 7:18pm
this is my last problem! please someone help!
chemistry - DrBob222, Wednesday, May 14, 2014 at 7:20pm
This isn't in your text/notes.
The first half is
According to this theory, acids are proton donors.
So bases must be proton ........?
chemistry - sammie doodles :-), Wednesday, May 14, 2014 at 7:22pm
no it isn't in my notes. And bases are proton acceptors
chemistry - DrBob222, Wednesday, May 14, 2014 at 7:37pm
Surely it's in your text. You're right. Bases are proton acceptors according to the Bronsted-Lowry theory of acids/bases.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - These blanks I REALLLY need your help. Our teacher gave the teaching...
- Chemistry - What is the weakness of the Bronsted-Lowry acids and bases theory?
- Chemistry - According to the Bronsted-Lowry definition of acids and bases, is ...
- ChEmIsTrY--THANK YOU! - Is these true or false: -Every Bronsted-Lowry acid is ...
- chem - There are a number of definitions for acids and bases. Match the ...
- chemistry - The Arrhenius theory explains why ammonia, NH3, is basic, but the ...
- math214 - Complete the following: (a) 1400 ft2 = _________ yd2 (b) 1/9 yd3 = ...
- Chemistry - HSO4 + HCO3 -> SO4 + H2CO3 How would I know which are Bronsted-...
- Chemistry - Which of the following would you expect to act as bronsted-Lowry ...
- Spanish - Spanish Help Me Plz!!^__^ _________ 1. La Marcha _________ 2. La Cruz ...