Posted by daniel on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 at 8:08pm.
Sam has 3 pets.
Monday she uses d cans of pet food.
Tuesday she uses 6 cans
Wednesday Thursday and Friday uses 4 cans each day
How many cans does she use during thse 5 days?
which number is not needed to solve problem?
4 3 5 6 - please explain
- HELP MATH 5th grade - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 13, 2014 at 8:16pm
How many cans did she use on Monday?
- HELP MATH 5th grade - daniel, Tuesday, May 13, 2014 at 8:16pm
The question says the letter d
- HELP MATH 5th grade - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 13, 2014 at 8:21pm
6+4+4+4+d = 18 + d cans
- HELP MATH 5th grade - daniel, Tuesday, May 13, 2014 at 8:24pm
so which number is not needd to solve the problem 3 or 5
- HELP MATH 5th grade - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 13, 2014 at 8:25pm
Neither 3 nor 5 was used.
Is it possible there's an error in your problem? Check with your teacher.
- HELP MATH 5th grade - daniel, Tuesday, May 13, 2014 at 8:28pm
if i answered it D + 6 + (3x4) then i do not need the 5 -- it says which number 3 4 5 6 is not needed
- HELP MATH 5th grade - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 13, 2014 at 8:38pm
Ahh! I think you're right! Good thinking!
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math help practice test - Harvey has 3 pets. On Monday she uses d cans of pet ...
- math - An elementary school collected a total of 240 cans during a food drive. ...
- geometry - Need help with a word problem - Carrie collected can food for a ...
- grade 5 math - the grade 5 class decided to collect cans of food to donate to ...
- Please Help!! Math - A display of cans on a grocery shelf consists of 20 cans on...
- math - five 150ml cans of perfrct prt dog food $1.26. twelve 400ml cans of ...
- maths - find a6 for an arithmetic sequence where a1=3x+1 and d=2x+6. 2.A display...
- math - Stacey used her 20% discount card to buy 7 cans of tomatoes and 15 cans ...
- math - Jerry is packing cylindrical cans with diameter 6 in. and height 10 in. ...
- arithmetic - You have 798 cans in 19 rows. If the cans are placed so that each ...