Posted by what on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 at 10:33am.
1. Why did Harry Briggs and other parents sue the Summerton School District?
A. They believed black schools weren't equal to white schools, so the schools should be integrated***
B. The state did not want to equalize the school work done by white and black schools
C. They wanted to prevent the school district from integrating black and white
D. The state refused to consider the question of school integration
2. The Briggs v. Elliot case found that
A. Schools can be segregated and do not have to be equal
B. Schools can be segregated as long as they are equal***
C. Schools must be integrated
D. Busing should not be used to integrate schools
3. Brown vs. Board of Education found that separate is NOT
4. The Southern Manifesto
A. Called for integration
B. defended segregation***
C. prohibited blacks from voting
D. attracted visitors to the South
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Which of the following is the best version of a thesis statement about...
- Public and Private schools - Could I know the difference between these two ...
- 200 - Most public schools are supported financially by district, state, and ...
- statistics - You think that the best sampling strategy is stratified sampling. ...
- math x - 8. The Chicago Public School system has about 680 schools. About 130 of...
- math statistic - The Chicago Public School system has about 680 schools. About ...
- Intro to Business - The U.S. Supreme Court ruled that cities could have school ...
- stastics - solving problem the chicago public school system has about 680 ...
- English - I am writing an argument essay on school uniforms and I need some help...
- Spanish - What statement best summarizes the differences in the role of sports ...