posted by keitanako on .
Put the following in order from earliest to latest. In doing so, assume that the Nice model occurred as described and that the Grand Tack model also occurred as described.
1) The formation of Jupiter
2) The inward migration of Jupiter due to gas forces
3) The instability "explosion" which scattered small bodies throughout the solar system
4) The giant impact which created the moon
5) The inward migration of Saturn due to gas forces
6) The formation of the Earth
7) The outward migration of Jupiter due to gas forces