Posted by Anna on Monday, May 12, 2014 at 10:22pm.
put in order this fractions 9/9, 2/3, 5/6, 4/12, 0/2 from the smallest to the largest? I dont know how?
- Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 12, 2014 at 10:25pm
Let's start with 0/2 because it's zero.
Then change the other fractions to their equivalents with a common denominator of 36. Then it will be easy.
The other way is to change those fractions to decimals by dividing the numerator by the denominator.
- Math - Reiny, Monday, May 12, 2014 at 10:26pm
9/9 = 1 = 12/12
2/3 = 8/12
5/6 = 10/12
4/12 = 4/12
0/2 = 0 , obviously the smallest
now can you tell ?
- Math - Kuai, Monday, May 12, 2014 at 10:27pm
0/2, 4/12, 2/3, 5/6, 9/9
Answer this Question
- 4th grade - put fractions in order from smallest to largest 2/3, 1/2. 1/4, 2/5
- Chem21 - Rank these gases in order of increasing standard molar entropy: Column ...
- math - What is 5/9, 15/16, 1/4, and 9/10 put in order from smallest to largest?
- math - Put these numbers in order smallest to largest 0.6. 0.06. 0.43. 0.9
- MATH - put in order from largest to smallest 0.54, 0.60686, 0.5065
- precalculus - Find all solutions of the system of equations. Order your answers ...
- check geo - i dont really know cause isnt it the thrid largest. Europe is the ...
- Chemistry - Doing some homework, are my answers right? HCN= Polar HCOOH= Polar ...
- biology - could you put the following into order from smallest to largest?? DNA ...
- precalculus - Use the elimination method to find all solutions of the system of ...