MATH PLS HELP CHECK ANSWERS
posted by TTR+S<3 on .
3. What is the rule for the function shown in the table? (1 point)
x = -1, 0, 1, 2
y = -2, 1, 4, 7
A.y = 1/3x + 1
B.y = 3x + 1
C.y = 1/3x
D.y = 1/2x + 1
4. What is the function rule for the following situation? rex paid $20 for a membership to the pool and pays $3.00 each time he goes to the pool.
D. None of these.***
5. Find the solution to the system of equations by using either graphing or substitution. Y=6-x and y=x-2
D. No solutions
6. y = 2x – 1 and y = x + 3 (1 point)
7. Y=4x and Y+x=5
8. What will the graph look like for a system of equations that has no solution
A. The lines will be perendicular
B. The lines will cross at one ppint
C. Both equations will from the same line
D. The lines will be parallel.***
pls help with #3 and #6!??
For number 3 and 6, you can simply test solutions by substituting each of the x and y coordinates for x and y in the equation.
#3 since y increases by 3 when x increases by 1, the slope is 3/1 = 3.
Only one choice has a slope of 3.
And, as Leo said, you can just plug in the x's and see whether the y's match!
#6 looks like A to me. Did you even try the given points?
You did ok, for the ones where you provided an answer.
All of these are correct, except 6 and 3, which are: 3: B. 6: Look at Steve's answer.
Dont say that fam
thx soooo much demonqueen I got all right!
THAX YOU D QUEEN. You saved me today
demonqueen you are the bomb
Thx, DemonQueen! 8/8!
What are the answers?
I Just took the test. 100%, 8/8.
The Zodiac Killer is right. 100% 8/8
The Zodiac Killer is correct. 8/8 100%