Posted by TTR+S<3 on Thursday, May 8, 2014 at 5:19pm.
3. What is the rule for the function shown in the table? (1 point)
x = -1, 0, 1, 2
y = -2, 1, 4, 7
A.y = 1/3x + 1
B.y = 3x + 1
C.y = 1/3x
D.y = 1/2x + 1
4. What is the function rule for the following situation? rex paid $20 for a membership to the pool and pays $3.00 each time he goes to the pool.
D. None of these.***
5. Find the solution to the system of equations by using either graphing or substitution. Y=6-x and y=x-2
D. No solutions
6. y = 2x – 1 and y = x + 3 (1 point)
7. Y=4x and Y+x=5
8. What will the graph look like for a system of equations that has no solution
A. The lines will be perendicular
B. The lines will cross at one ppint
C. Both equations will from the same line
D. The lines will be parallel.***
pls help with #3 and #6!??
- Ms. Sue? Steve? Damon? Writeacher? Anyone!?? - TTR+S<3, Thursday, May 8, 2014 at 5:43pm
- MATH PLS HELP CHECK ANSWERS - Leo, Thursday, May 8, 2014 at 5:48pm
For number 3 and 6, you can simply test solutions by substituting each of the x and y coordinates for x and y in the equation.
- MATH PLS HELP CHECK ANSWERS - Steve, Thursday, May 8, 2014 at 6:00pm
#3 since y increases by 3 when x increases by 1, the slope is 3/1 = 3.
Only one choice has a slope of 3.
And, as Leo said, you can just plug in the x's and see whether the y's match!
#6 looks like A to me. Did you even try the given points?
You did ok, for the ones where you provided an answer.
- MATH PLS HELP CHECK ANSWERS - ???, Saturday, May 16, 2015 at 9:56pm
All of these are correct, except 6 and 3, which are: 3: B. 6: Look at Steve's answer.
- MATH PLS HELP CHECK ANSWERS - :3, Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 1:05pm
cool....you r a connexus student!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math I need help ASAP! - 1) Identify the function rule shown in the table. ...
- MATH 1 QUESTION VERY HARD PLS HELP ASAP!!!!! - PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!! i dont know...
- Math ~ Check Answers ~ - Explain how to write a function rule from the table ...
- math help!!! - stuck!! pls help/explain!!! 2. Do the values in the table ...
- Math Ms. Sue please - 6. Use the function rule ƒ(x) = x2 – 5x + 1. Find the ...
- math pls help Ms Sue - Find the rule for the function table m n 15 12 10 8 5 4 0...
- Math help please ASAP - 15. Do the data in the table represent a linear function...
- Check My Answers Math - The time between a lightning flash and the following ...
- math help ! - 3. Which function rule would help you find the values in the table...
- math - X|-1|0|1|2| y|-2|1|4|7| What is the rule for the function shown in the ...