Posted by TTR+S<3 on Thursday, May 8, 2014 at 5:19pm.
3. What is the rule for the function shown in the table? (1 point)
x = -1, 0, 1, 2
y = -2, 1, 4, 7
A.y = 1/3x + 1
B.y = 3x + 1
C.y = 1/3x
D.y = 1/2x + 1
4. What is the function rule for the following situation? rex paid $20 for a membership to the pool and pays $3.00 each time he goes to the pool.
D. None of these.***
5. Find the solution to the system of equations by using either graphing or substitution. Y=6-x and y=x-2
D. No solutions
6. y = 2x – 1 and y = x + 3 (1 point)
7. Y=4x and Y+x=5
8. What will the graph look like for a system of equations that has no solution
A. The lines will be perendicular
B. The lines will cross at one ppint
C. Both equations will from the same line
D. The lines will be parallel.***
pls help with #3 and #6!??
- Ms. Sue? Steve? Damon? Writeacher? Anyone!?? - TTR+S<3, Thursday, May 8, 2014 at 5:43pm
- MATH PLS HELP CHECK ANSWERS - Leo, Thursday, May 8, 2014 at 5:48pm
For number 3 and 6, you can simply test solutions by substituting each of the x and y coordinates for x and y in the equation.
- MATH PLS HELP CHECK ANSWERS - Steve, Thursday, May 8, 2014 at 6:00pm
#3 since y increases by 3 when x increases by 1, the slope is 3/1 = 3.
Only one choice has a slope of 3.
And, as Leo said, you can just plug in the x's and see whether the y's match!
#6 looks like A to me. Did you even try the given points?
You did ok, for the ones where you provided an answer.
- MATH PLS HELP CHECK ANSWERS - ???, Saturday, May 16, 2015 at 9:56pm
All of these are correct, except 6 and 3, which are: 3: B. 6: Look at Steve's answer.
- MATH PLS HELP CHECK ANSWERS - :3 is a snitch, Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 4:46am
Dont say that fam
- MATH PLS HELP CHECK ANSWERS - reality check, Friday, February 12, 2016 at 9:53am
thx soooo much demonqueen I got all right!
- MATH PLS HELP CHECK ANSWERS - Michelle, Friday, February 12, 2016 at 11:35pm
THAX YOU D QUEEN. You saved me today
- MATH PLS HELP CHECK ANSWERS - 318-461-5265, Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 7:11pm
demonqueen you are the bomb
- MATH PLS HELP CHECK ANSWERS - Cuddle Bunny, Monday, February 22, 2016 at 4:31pm
Thx, DemonQueen! 8/8!
- MATH PLS HELP CHECK ANSWERS - Tyler Dixon, Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 5:40pm
What are the answers?
- MATH PLS HELP CHECK ANSWERS - The Zodiac Killer (Ted Cruz), Tuesday, May 3, 2016 at 10:08am
I Just took the test. 100%, 8/8.
- MATH PLS HELP CHECK ANSWERS - Fantastic, Wednesday, May 4, 2016 at 3:58pm
The Zodiac Killer is right. 100% 8/8
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math I need help ASAP! - 1) Identify the function rule shown in the table. ...
- Math Check Answers - Write a rule for the function represented by the table. x y...
- MATH 1 QUESTION VERY HARD PLS HELP ASAP!!!!! - PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!! i don't ...
- Math ~ Check Answers ~ - Explain how to write a function rule from the table ...
- math help!!! - stuck!! pls help/explain!!! 2. Do the values in the table ...
- Math Ms. Sue please - 6. Use the function rule ƒ(x) = x2 – 5x + 1. Find the ...
- Math "Need Help Asap"! - 15. Do the data in the table represent a linear ...
- Math - 15. Do the data in the table represent a linear function? If so, write a ...
- Math - PLS HELP ASAP! 1. Complete the function table. Then write a rule for the...
- math pls help Ms Sue - Find the rule for the function table m n 15 12 10 8 5 4 0...