Posted by Divergent Dauntless on Monday, May 5, 2014 at 2:05pm.
4. Which equation would you use to find out if the two lines in the graph are parallel? (1 point)
point a: 1, 4
point b: -2, 1
point c: 3, 3
point d: -1, -1
a. 4 - 1/-2 - 1 = 3 - 1/3 - 1
b. 4 - 1/-2 - 1 = 3 - (-1)/3 - (-1)
c. 4 - 1/1 - (-2) = 3 - (-1)/3 - (-1)
d. 1 - (-2)/4 - 1 = 3 - 1/ 3 - 1
i did my best-_-
i know, its confusing. but the graph lines are parrallel. (at least i think they are)
can someone help me? at least tell me how to do this cause my book and lesson DOES NOT.
i might post another one so.....
- 1 more!?? - Divergent Dauntless, Monday, May 5, 2014 at 2:12pm
5. How can you determine if the given lines are perpendicular? (1 point)
point a: 3, 3
point b: -3, 0
point c: -1, 3
point d: 3, -3
determine if they have slopes with opposite values
determine if they have the same slope
determine if the product of their slopes is 1
determine if the product of their slopes is –1
so, same goes for this: if u can answer these 2, THANK YOU.
but if u cant (which is understandable) can u tell me how to do both of these questions???
- math graphs - Mili, Sunday, June 7, 2015 at 9:48am
The answer is:
1. A = 2:3
2. C = The slopes of the two triangles are the same
3. D = No, the slopes of the new triangle would be 3:5
4. C = 4-1/1-(-2) = 3-(-1)/3-(-1)
5. D = determine if the product of their slope is -1
- math graphs - Danny, Saturday, November 21, 2015 at 6:39pm
Mili is right.
- math graphs - Anonymous, Friday, April 8, 2016 at 1:25pm
- math graphs - Ethan, Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 10:52am
Thank you so much mili
- math graphs - Nina, Sunday, April 17, 2016 at 4:53pm
Thank you so much Mili!! ;D
- math graphs - Someone Helpful, Friday, May 6, 2016 at 1:42pm
100% Guaranteed! Thanks Mili!
- math graphs - Your Butt, Friday, May 20, 2016 at 2:50pm
Mili thank you so much! It took you a long time to do that its so nice of you to take out the time to do that!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- graphing question - Write the equation of the line with slope 4 and y-intercept...
- Algebra 1 - Algebra 1 help please :( Use the point-slope from linear equation ...
- MATH! - What type of lines have a slope of zero? Write the equation of a line ...
- Math - If you where to plot the following points for two dimensional X and Y ...
- math - i have more than one question so if u no any of the answers please tell ...
- precalculus - Find (a) the equation of a line that is parallel to the given ...
- College Math - 2008 (2nd)Course2-4.1 We are to find a function f(x) such that ...
- ap calculus - write the general form of the equation of the lines throught the ...
- Algebra - graph the equation x-3=y (where do I plot the points?) find the ...
- Calculus - Sketch a graph of the parabola y=x^2+3. On the same graph, plot the ...