Posted by Scott on Sunday, May 4, 2014 at 8:38pm.
1. Which of the following was an impact on policing as a result of WWII? (Points : 1)
The Pendelton Act
An increase in educational requirements for police
A shortage of experienced officers
The adoption of residency requirements for police
Question 2. 2. The Pendelton Act of 1883 sought eliminate: (Points : 1)
Testing for promotion
The “good old boy” government
The political spoils system
Question 3. 3. Which of the following is not a criminal investigation initiative since 1990? (Points : 1)
Question 4. 4. The genesis of American professional policing is associated with the initiatives of (Points : 1)
Question 5. 5. One of the major conclusions of the Kansas City Patrol Experiment was the: (Points : 1)
Level of patrol was directly correlated with the incidence of traffic accidents
Response time varied greatly with the level of routine patrol
Citizens’ fear of crime was altered by the level of routine patrol
A statistically weak correlation between reported crime and level of routine patrol
Question 6. 6. Quality is the antithesis of errors and waste. It is estimated that in public agencies which percentage of every budgeted dollar is virtually thrown away. (Points : 1)
Question 7. 7. Competition differs from conflict in that: (Points : 1)
It is more abstract
Conflict is bad
Competition aways precedes conflict
Under conditions of competition, each side is bound to abide by the same rules
Question 8. 8. The single most important human relations skill is: (Points : 1)
Question 9. 9. The crime analysis technique involves the study of crime and/or social problems in a specific area is: (Points : 1)
Tactical crime analysis
Strategic crime analysis
Telephone toll analysis
Question 10. 10. The authors argue that the new movement toward COMPSTAT is incompatible with earlier community- oriented strategies. (Points : 1)
Can someone please help me with these thanks
- CRJ - Ms. Sue, Sunday, May 4, 2014 at 8:55pm
How would you like us to help you with this test?
- CRJ - Scott , Sunday, May 4, 2014 at 10:02pm
I think I know the answers could you please tell me if I am right
- CRJ - Scott , Sunday, May 4, 2014 at 10:04pm
- CRJ - Scott , Sunday, May 4, 2014 at 10:05pm
Please advise if I am right or wrong thanks
- CRJ - Ms. Sue, Sunday, May 4, 2014 at 10:13pm
They look right, but I'm not sure of a couple of these.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Law - 1. What does the expression, “Policing by the letter of the law” mean? A. ...
- police - Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper, analyzing the ethical and deviant ...
- CRIMINAL JUSTICE - A relatively small number of police officers engage in ...
- law - ◦What is traffic calming, and how can it alleviate fear or disorder...
- Policing - the "blue flu" was an incident where members of a police department: ...
- Law - 1. The "society-at-large" explanation of police corruption holds that: A. ...
- criminal justice - 1. What was the Metropolitan Police Act? A. Established after...
- criminal justice - 1. What were the main duties of the earliest constables? A. ...
- cjs/210 - Can someone help me find a website to find the answers to the ...
- criminal justice - which of the following drives police actions the most? A....