Posted by Shannon on Friday, May 2, 2014 at 12:17pm.
Like cats Yes 194 21
No 110 10
For parts a-d give a fraction and % for answer.
A.What % of all students like dogs?
B. What % of students in the entire class like dogs and cats?
C. What % of students who like cats like dogs?
D. What % of students who do not like dogs like cats?
Make an appropriate display (bar, pie, etc) to examine the association between "liking cats" and "liking dogs".
Do "liking dogs" and "liking cats" appear to be associated? Write a few complete sentences refering to the math and graphs to defend conclusion.
- statistics - PsyDAG, Friday, May 2, 2014 at 1:07pm
Were the subjects expressing liking of both animals the same or different? Need to know total number of subjects.
- statistics - Shannon, Friday, May 2, 2014 at 1:33pm
All that was given to me was this table:
Like Cat YES 194 21
No 110 10
- statistics - Shannon, Friday, May 2, 2014 at 1:40pm
UGH! The table is not copying correctly when I post the question.
Like Dogs on top horizontal axis
Like cats on Vertical axix
Yes No under Like dogs
Yes No under Like cats
yes 194 21(under no on liking dogs)
no 110 10
- statistics - Ms. Sue, Friday, May 2, 2014 at 1:42pm
Something got mixed up when you copied it here.
Do you mean that 194 like dogs, and 21 do not like dogs?
Do you mean that 110 like cats and 10 do not like cats?
Also, please answer PsyDAG's question.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - A random sample was taken from Wyoming. Eighty percent of students ...
- Math - Callie surveyed 40 students at her school to see how many have dogs and/...
- Essay Writing - I need help with making my outline parallel. II. Body A. Needs 1...
- English - Which of the following is a compound subject? cats and dogs twenty-two...
- geometry - An animal shelter has 22 cats and 16 dogs. Write the ration of dogs ...
- Essay Writing - I need help with parallel structure. My essay is contrasting ...
- Math - Dogs cats and donkeys had a tug of war.four cats tied with three dogs.two...
- math - there are 6 times as many dogs as cats. if the total number of cats and ...
- math - there are 6 times as many dogs as cats. if the total of number dogs and ...
- math - If there were only cats and dogs at the pound and the ratio of cats to ...