Posted by Sim on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 at 3:23pm.
Masaru works as a salesperson and earns an hourly wage plus commission.He works 35 hours per week, at a rate of $11.75 per hour. His commission is about $125.00 per week. his expenses account for about 85% of his income.
A. How much money does he put into savings in one year?
i got 35x11.75=411.25+125.00=536.26x0.85=455.8125
i then subtracted 536.25-255.8126=80.4372 and multiply by 12 and got $965.2464. Can you tell me if this is correct?
B. Masaru spends about 7200.00 a year on rent. What percent of his income does this represent?
how do you do this?
Math (check) - Sim, Wednesday, April 30, 2014 at 3:27pm
Whoops made a mistake i subtracted 536.25 by 455.8125 and got 80.4372
Math (check) - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 30, 2014 at 3:35pm
Masrau makes about $536.25 a week.
536.25 * 52 = 27,885 yearly income
0.15 * 27,885 = 4,182.75 yearly savings
Math (check) - Sim, Wednesday, April 30, 2014 at 3:49pm
Thank you Ms.Sue :) can you help me with B?
Math (check) - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 30, 2014 at 4:03pm
You're welcome, Sim.
100(7200/27,885) = ?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- MATH - Could someone please double check me...
- Math Problems - 1.)Kamman VanMarko Plumbing equipment sales Commission rate: 9 1...
- math - Mack’s hourly wage is raised from $12.10 per hour to $13.35 per hour. He ...
- Consumer Math Check - 1. Money paid to a worker as a reward for good service is ...
- Math - John has two part time jobs. He works no more than 40 hours per week. He ...
- Algebra - Pauline sells computers on commission. She spends 2 hours on selling a...
- math problems - shelia works at Bills Bargin. She earns $350 per week plus 10% ...
- help with math! - Evonne earns $10.50 per hour for a 40 hour week. She earns ...
- Math - Sandy works at a clothing store. She makes $9 per hour plus earns 10% ...
- Algebra - Manny works 40 hours per week. He must work for his parents where he ...