language art pllz help
posted by gabe on .
1. Which of the following would most likely connect with the speaker of "Growing Pains"? (1 point)a teen whose parents are going through a difficult divorce
a teen who has let down one of her best friends
a teen whose mother is often too busy to spend time with him
2. What type of figurative language is used in this line of "Growing Pains"?
She said my room was a pigsty. (1 point)personification
3. The word simulation originally refers to the act of imitating. What meaning of the word is used in this excerpt from "What Makes Teens Tick?"
"In an experiment using a driving-simulation game, he studied teens and adults as they decided whether to run a yellow light." (1 point)counterfeit
copy on a smaller scale
4. Which of the following sentences is correct? (1 point)When the lions approach, the herd of buffalo run toward the river for safety.
When the lions approach, the herd of buffalo runs toward the river for safety.
When the lions approach, the herd of buffalo ran toward the river for safety.
5. Which of the following sentences is correct? (1 point)At the slumber party, everybody were asleep after midnight.
No one likes to be uncomfortable while sleeping.
Each guest have a sleeping bag and a pillow.
1. I haven't read the book, so I don't know.
2. Look up each term here, and let us know what you decide.
4. and 5. Let us know what YOU THINK.
i forgot to post my answers
Are my answers correct??
I don't know about #1, but the others are correct, yes.
yes your answers are correct
I thought the answer to 1. was A. Help!
just got 5/5 100%
it really does i got 100% i love this site and open study!