Posted by Gwen on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 11:16pm.
There are 3,000 people at a concert. You survey a random sample of 200 people and find that for 35 of them this is the first concert they have ever attended. Estimate how many people are attending their first concert that night.
Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 11:18pm
You seem to be suffering from an identity crisis, Gwen/Candy/Carol.
Please use the same name for your posts.
Math - Gwen, Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 11:25pm
I just scared cause im new to this
Math - Gwen, Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 11:27pm
Math - Gwen, Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 11:29pm
I am thinking that the answer is 525 is this right?
Math - Gwen, Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 11:47pm
The reason there are so many names is because we are in a study group. We are sorry there is only one computer and we all had different question. Please help MY name is Gwen
Math - Steve, Wednesday, April 30, 2014 at 6:05am
35 is 17.5% of 200
So, 17.5% of 3000 = 525 as you calculated.
Math - gavin, Wednesday, May 7, 2014 at 7:21pm
stop freaking cheating lol jk its 525 ik this becuase you do what steve did lol
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - people are attending a sold out concert there. thirty minutes before it ...
- Math - Be precise, find the percent error: Marcus estimates that 230 people will...
- math - Last year,a total of 498 people attended an annual free concert outside ...
- math - Set up 2 equations that can be used and solve. Phil reported that the ...
- Pre-Algebra - The treasurer of the student body at a college reported that the ...
- english - It’s time for a road trip! You are going to a major concert festival ...
- Math - In November 1994, the first live concert on the Interent by a major rock ...
- math - a band held a concert in it's hometown a total of 15000 people attended ...
- Math - Concert took in $162000. Tickets were $8.50 per student and $12.50 per ...
- Economics - Problem 2: You are a rock concert producer planning a rock concert. ...