Posted by kaylie on Monday, April 28, 2014 at 11:54am.
which most precisely describes the location of Southwest Asia?
a) west of India
b) south of the Arctic Cirlce
c) north of the equator
d) east of the Mediterranean Sea
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, April 28, 2014 at 12:02pm
Two answers are equally precise, in my opinion. Check this map.
- social studies - kay, Monday, April 28, 2014 at 12:08pm
what answers are you thinking?
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, April 28, 2014 at 12:10pm
a and d
- social studies - kay, Monday, April 28, 2014 at 12:10pm
okay. thank you!
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, April 28, 2014 at 12:54pm
- social studies - get nerdy on me , Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 7:24pm
So which one is it guys because i need help and i dont want to take risks here
- social studies - shae, Friday, March 13, 2015 at 11:27am
the answer is d
- social studies - Anna, Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 2:12pm
If you went to the map in your book, it shows you exactly where it is. It's on the Mediterranean Sea, which is D.
- social studies - meow , Friday, February 5, 2016 at 10:09am
d for sure
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - which most precisely describes the location of Southwest Asia? ...
- Social Studies - what is the exact location of southwest asia a.west of china ...
- Social Studies - 40 North latitude and 160 west longitude Pacific Oceann? 23 ...
- Social Studies - How did British colonial practices in South Asia reflect the ...
- Geography--Need this ASAP Please - What countries could these be? I reallyy need...
- History - Which of these describes the location of the Gulf of Mexico? South of ...
- SS - Which do you think is more accurate to describe the location of the Middle ...
- geography - Can you please check my answers? 1. Which is larger, the Red Sea or ...
- Social Studies - You are in europe and you want to travel to australia in which ...
- geography - Can you check my answers please? 1. What Russian peninsula is ...