Posted by X3 ISayRawr on Friday, April 25, 2014 at 12:47pm.
1) ___________ make up the majority of the population in Guatemala.
2. One challenge that makes it hard for the Mayas to retain their land is that they are more likely to think of
themselves as ______ than _______.
3. Many Mayas lost all of their belongings and were forced out of their villages during the civil war that raged
in Guatemala for more than ____ years.
4. Much of the land in Guatemala belongs to ?
a few rich families.
- SOCIAL STUDIES HELP PLEASE?! c: - Ms. Sue, Friday, April 25, 2014 at 1:02pm
I'll be glad to check your answers.
- SOCIAL STUDIES HELP PLEASE?! c: - Gsksbmx, Wednesday, April 30, 2014 at 8:48am
- SOCIAL STUDIES HELP PLEASE?! c: - Gsksbmx, Wednesday, April 30, 2014 at 8:49am
- SOCIAL STUDIES HELP PLEASE?! c: - Andrew sanchez, Thursday, May 1, 2014 at 4:28am
Gsksbmx is a liar, so don't listen to him.
I did the quiz so trust me.
1. B may be wrong, C is definitely wrong.
2. C is wrong.
3. D is wrong.
4. It's A.
- SOCIAL STUDIES HELP PLEASE?! c: - Deb, Thursday, June 5, 2014 at 9:54am
Spaniards for no one
Answer this Question
social studies - 1) ___________ make up the majority of the population in ...
SS - 1) ___________ make up the majority of the population in Guatemala. ...
social studies - ____ make up the majority of the population in guatemala
Social Studies - Summarize the major factors that allowed the Incas to conquer ...
social studies - what effect did california's rapid population growth have on ...
English - How do the Native Americans respond to the Spaniards in the first ...
social studies - what chinese invention help conqure the indians? Which Indians...
history - at one point in time native americans were called Marginal Americans ...
Social Studies - 1. In a typical rural village in Mexico, you might expect to ...
Social Studies please help - why did many native born americans in the late 1800...