Posted by X3 ISayRawr on Friday, April 25, 2014 at 12:47pm.
1) ___________ make up the majority of the population in Guatemala.
2. One challenge that makes it hard for the Mayas to retain their land is that they are more likely to think of
themselves as ______ than _______.
3. Many Mayas lost all of their belongings and were forced out of their villages during the civil war that raged
in Guatemala for more than ____ years.
4. Much of the land in Guatemala belongs to ?
a few rich families.
- SOCIAL STUDIES HELP PLEASE?! c: - Ms. Sue, Friday, April 25, 2014 at 1:02pm
I'll be glad to check your answers.
- SOCIAL STUDIES HELP PLEASE?! c: - Gsksbmx, Wednesday, April 30, 2014 at 8:48am
- SOCIAL STUDIES HELP PLEASE?! c: - Gsksbmx, Wednesday, April 30, 2014 at 8:49am
- SOCIAL STUDIES HELP PLEASE?! c: - Andrew sanchez, Thursday, May 1, 2014 at 4:28am
Gsksbmx is a liar, so don't listen to him.
I did the quiz so trust me.
1. B may be wrong, C is definitely wrong.
2. C is wrong.
3. D is wrong.
4. It's A.
- SOCIAL STUDIES HELP PLEASE?! c: - Deb, Thursday, June 5, 2014 at 9:54am
Spaniards for no one
- SOCIAL STUDIES HELP PLEASE?! c: - Doppler, Tuesday, April 14, 2015 at 11:25am
Shut up plz try to do by yourself
Answer this Question
- social studies - 1) ___________ make up the majority of the population in ...
- SS - 1) ___________ make up the majority of the population in Guatemala. ...
- social studies - ____ make up the majority of the population in guatemala
- Social Studies help needed - 1. Although (s)he was later forced into exile by ...
- social studies - why were native Americans forced to leave their lands during ...
- social studies - how did native americans use the land and other mined resources...
- World History - What factor led the English to attempt to kill off entire Native...
- Social Studies - Summarize the major factors that allowed the Incas to conquer ...
- HISTORY - Which factor BEST explains why Native Americans were able to make ...
- georgia history - which factor best explains why native Americans were able to ...