Posted by CountryGirl!<3 on Friday, April 25, 2014 at 10:12am.
Social Studies/History was just never my subject .. But, I was wondering If any of you people on here would be kind enough to help me, I would appreciate it! :/
Please & Thank you!?
- Social Studies/History - CountryGirl!<3, Friday, April 25, 2014 at 10:14am
Which of the following statements is incorrect? Is it (A)Early representative parliaments were elected by the people. (B)Representation is a crucial element of democracy in large polities.(C) The development of representative parliaments helped establish the principle of consent of the governed. Or (D) Early representative parliaments included representatives from different classes of society. Please, just post what you think the answer is! Please and Thank youu?!
- Social Studies/History - Writeacher, Friday, April 25, 2014 at 10:29am
Early = ??
500 BC ?
1100 AD ?
1791 AD ?
or ... ??
- Social Studies/History - Writeacher, Friday, April 25, 2014 at 10:58am
- Social Studies/History - Writeacher, Friday, April 25, 2014 at 11:03am
PS: This is not a social network website. Please use Twitter or Facebook or Chacha or whatever else to ask personal questions and/or post nonsense on other people's posts.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- language arts - I have another question on object of the preposition. In the ...
- social studies - I have two questions for grade 7 social studies people. They ...
- social studies - Which of the following is NOT a true statement about ...
- social studies - 2013 social studies fair project: A turn in history Walt Disney...
- social studies please help - My social studies teacher is going over the history...
- Social Studies - Please please point me in the direction of people contributed ...
- social studies - can someone please help me on creating a timeline on the major ...
- social studies - I have quite a few fill in the balnk questions regarding ...
- Social Studies - What is the real difference between 'Social Studies' and ...
- social studies - imagine that you are a member of the second continental ...