Posted by what on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 9:22am.
1. what was one immediate effect of the Cold War on South Carolina and the nation?
a. travel for pleasure was drastically reduced
b. it was more difficult to obtain goods from foreign countries*
c. the united states and germany continued to be bitter enemies
d. military bases that served ww2 stayed open or were reopened
2. how did the United States respond to the Soviet blockade of Berlin?
a. the US airlifted materials into berlin.*
b. the US declared war on the soviet union
c. the US cut off diplomatic relations with the soviet union
d. the US sent troops and airplanes to rescue the people in berlin
3. what is the greatest impact of the cold war?
a. it kept tourists from visiting the soviet union
b. it caused a large number of people to fear nuclear war
c. it kept the US and the soviet union from becoming friends
4. What was the original purpose of the United Nations
a. to mediate world conflicts*
b. to police the building of nuclear weapons
c. to try world leaders who break international law
d. to provide armed forces for nations who are attacked
- social studies - what, Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 9:23am
3 i put "d. it cost a great deal of money to defend the united states from imminent attack."
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 12:16pm
1 is wrong. The others are right.
- social studies - what, Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 12:29pm
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 12:53pm
Yes. 1. d.
- social studies - what, Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 1:09pm
thanks so much
- social studies - what, Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 1:10pm
3 was B
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 1:24pm
I don't agree with 3 B. What was a large number of people? Were they worldwide or just Americans? I lived through the Cold War -- and I had a greater fear of many other ways of dying.
Answer this Question
social studies - I need help checking my answers for social studies. the !!! ...
social studies - I need help check my answers. the * stands for my answer on 1 ...
History! - Can someone Please help me!? 1. What resulted from Parliament’s lack ...
soical studies - could some plz check my answers. this * stands for my answer. ...
Social studies - 1. what post war industry became more important in south ...
geography - Will you please check my answers? 1. What is the capital of South ...
social Studies! MRS.SUE!? - 1. What effect did the suffrage movement have on ...
south carolina history - how did the french and indian war benefit south ...
History - Can someone please help me? Thanks Select one way World War II changed...
please check(Social studies) - 1.A 2.A 3.B 4.D 5.C 1. Which circumstance had the...