Posted by what on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 9:22am.
1. what was one immediate effect of the Cold War on South Carolina and the nation?
a. travel for pleasure was drastically reduced
b. it was more difficult to obtain goods from foreign countries*
c. the united states and germany continued to be bitter enemies
d. military bases that served ww2 stayed open or were reopened
2. how did the United States respond to the Soviet blockade of Berlin?
a. the US airlifted materials into berlin.*
b. the US declared war on the soviet union
c. the US cut off diplomatic relations with the soviet union
d. the US sent troops and airplanes to rescue the people in berlin
3. what is the greatest impact of the cold war?
a. it kept tourists from visiting the soviet union
b. it caused a large number of people to fear nuclear war
c. it kept the US and the soviet union from becoming friends
4. What was the original purpose of the United Nations
a. to mediate world conflicts*
b. to police the building of nuclear weapons
c. to try world leaders who break international law
d. to provide armed forces for nations who are attacked
- social studies - what, Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 9:23am
3 i put "d. it cost a great deal of money to defend the united states from imminent attack."
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 12:16pm
1 is wrong. The others are right.
- social studies - what, Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 12:29pm
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 12:53pm
Yes. 1. d.
- social studies - what, Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 1:09pm
thanks so much
- social studies - what, Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 1:10pm
3 was B
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 1:24pm
I don't agree with 3 B. What was a large number of people? Were they worldwide or just Americans? I lived through the Cold War -- and I had a greater fear of many other ways of dying.
- social studies - Slim Shady, Tuesday, April 19, 2016 at 12:40pm
Just got 100%.
- social studies - Ethan, Tuesday, April 19, 2016 at 1:17pm
- social studies - Cracker, Tuesday, April 19, 2016 at 3:31pm
Thank you @Slim Shady (:
- social studies - THE REAL SLIM SHADY, Friday, April 22, 2016 at 8:01am
Slim shady was right, bit IM THE REAL SLIM SHADY
WILL THE REAL SLIM SHADY PLEASE STAND UP< PLEASE STAND UP< PLEASE STAND UP?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - Why was south carolina pleased with detente? A). It helped the ...
- Social Studies (please check Ms. Sue) - Please check this. Thanks! 1. How did ...
- social studies - I need help checking my answers for social studies. the !!! ...
- social studies - I need help check my answers. the * stands for my answer on 1 ...
- Social Studies - 1. what post war industry became more important in south ...
- Social Studies CHECK MY ANSWERS - ^^^ = MY ANSWER 1. What event caused four ...
- History! - Can someone Please help me!? 1. What resulted from Parliament’s lack ...
- Social Studies (please check Ms. Sue) - 1. Why were interstate highways ...
- soical studies - could some plz check my answers. this * stands for my answer. ...
- Social Studies (please give me websites with info) - 7. Short Answer Select one ...