Posted by matt on Monday, April 21, 2014 at 1:22pm.
11.What contribution did Simón Bolivar and José de San Martín make to the history of the region?
A. They served as prominent criollo leaders.
B. They led the revolutions for independence.
C. They instituted the first republican governments.
D. They abolished the slave trade.
12.Economic globalization has had what negative impact on the Andes and the Pampas?
A. increase in food production
B. diversification of economies
C. overfishing and more land clearing
D. more job creation
13.What unfortunate legacy did the Spanish leave Bolivia?
A. class disparity based on ethnic differences
B. a land stripped of resources
C. geographic isolation with landlocked borders
D. nationalized industries that produce limited wealth
14.Vinicius’s experiences in Brazil best reflect
A. political tensions between left and right.
B. geographic disparities between north and south.
C. ethnic differences within cities.
D. religions divisions among rich and poor.
15.Brazil is best known for the
A. Andes Mountains.
C. Amazon River Basin.
D. Galápagos Islands.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- geometry - What contribution did Simon bolivar and Jose de San martin make to ...
- Social Studies Ms. Sue please - 4. Two leaders who contributed to independence ...
- social studies (check answers) - 1.B 2.D 3.B 4.C 5.D 11.What contribution did ...
- spanish - 16. In Colombia, ________. (1 point) children are not required to go ...
- 7th Grade Social Studies - 1. Which of the following are accomplishments of the ...
- Social studies check answers ***damon*** - 1.A 4.A 5.B 6.C 8.C 1.The story of ...
- please help... history/social studies? - What important contribution did the ...
- social studies - 1.D 2.B 4.C 1. the monumental cities of the incas demonstrated ...
- social studies - what significant contribution to Russian history did Prince ...
- Paul Martin - Who knows what website I can go to for some baby pictures of Paul ...