Posted by fatma on Saturday, April 19, 2014 at 3:19am.
Let f x coth x . Use the Graph software posted in Moodle to do the following:
(a) Graph f x .
(b) Graph the tangent and normal lines to the graph of f x at x 1.
(c) Graph f x .
(d) From the graphs obtained in parts (a) – (c), answer the following questions
(v) explain why f x is not differentiable at x 0
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- calculus - A bug crawls along the graph of 2 y x x 4 ...
- D.E - A particle moves on the x-axis with an acceleration, 246...
- numerical methods - Consider a spherical storage tank containing oil. The tank ...
- Calculus - The function g is defined for x>0 with g(1)=2, g'(x)=sin(x+1/x), ...
- cal - Equations of the tangent lines to hyperbola xy=1 that pass through point...
- Chemistry - Calculate ∆Hºf /mol for propane, C3H8(g), given the ...
- math - how to graph this y=6x+20 Graph the y-intercept. Show the lines that ...
- Math- calculus - Given f(x) = x ^ 3 - x ^ 2 -4x +4 Find the zeros of f. Write an...
- calculus - Find equations for the lines that are tangent and normal to the graph...
- Calculus - 1. Given the function f defined by f(x) = x^3-x^2-4X+4 a. Find the ...