Posted by Connexus on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at 12:30pm.
In the 1800s, it was believed women were good at working on projects to improve the community because (5 points)
women were better leaders than men.
women were better planners than men.
women were more emotional than men.
women were more moral than men.
Which factor contributed most to the beginning of the women's rights movement in the United States during the mid-1800s? (5 points)
a dramatic increase in women's participation in the workforce
a shift in social attitudes brought on by increased sectional tensions
the experience of gender discrimination within reform movements
the granting of voting rights to African American men
(1) "During the Second Great Awakening, many women worked for social change. (2) They fought for their rights and the rights of others. (3) Women exceeded men at ethical and moral behavior. (4) Their spirit, courage, and ambition paved the way for a new era."
Read the paragraph. Which statement is an opinion? (5 points)
Library of Congress
Which of these women was part of the movement that produced this image? (5 points)
Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Susan B. Anthony
The women's-rights movement in the United States was first started by women who (5 points)
faced economic discrimination in the workplace.
had experience in other social-reform movements.
were important figures in the Second Great Awakening.
had an impact on the outbreak of the Revolutionary War.
- Connexus - Connexus, Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at 12:31pm
- History - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at 5:18pm
I disagree with your answers for 3 and 5; I don't know about 4.
The others are right.
- Connexus - idk, Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 12:44pm
i need help with this too!!!
im in connexus too
- Connexus - Amy, Tuesday, April 7, 2015 at 7:42am
~And as weird as that looks, I promise it's accurate(:
Answer this Question
- history - 1. Which factor contributed most to the beginning of the women's ...
- History - Ms. Sue please help! 1. Which factor contributed most to the beginning...
- Help ms sue or whoever smart as history - In the 1800s, it was believed women ...
- math - from a group of women and 4 men, determine in how many ways a committee ...
- gr12 math - froma group of 6 ladies and 4 men, determine in how many ways a ...
- math - In a group of 7 men and 8 women, how many committees of 5 can be selected...
- pyschology - The Biosocial approach suggests that gender differences are based ...
- Soc. Studies - What progress was made towards women's equality in the 1800s? A....
- history - What development helped women take their first steps toward public ...
- history - what developent helped women take their first steps toward public life...