Posted by matt on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at 11:54am.
2.Caribbean South America has
A. a predominantly tropical climate.
B. varied climate zones due to coastal and highland areas.
C. an arid climate in the north and a wet climate in the south.
D. mountain climates determined by elevation.
3.Which statement best describes the economics of Caribbean South America?
A. Venezuela benefits from oil resources while other nations rely on cash crops.
B. The entire region largely depends on oil and mineral exports.
C. Most nations rely on coffee plantations with minimal focus on fossil fuels.
D. The people of the region largely survive on subsistence farming while national industries focus on mining and oil drilling.
4.Which of the following incentives most drove Spanish conquest of South America?
A. missionary zeal
B. competition in the spice trade
C. rumors of gold and other riches
D. lure of land for settlement
5.Political instability in Caribbean South America is most closely tied to
A. ethnic differences.
B. religious conflict.
C. wealth disparity.
D. scarcity of resources.
- social studies check answers - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at 11:56am
I disagree with your answers for 3 and 5. The others are right.
- social studies check answers - Exar Kun, Thursday, November 5, 2015 at 12:03pm
well whats 3 and 5 then
- social studies check answers - Dylan, Thursday, November 12, 2015 at 3:42pm
yeah what are the answers to 3 and 5 then
- social studies check answers - Miss M, Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 5:27pm
What are the answers to 3 and 5 then?
- social studies check answers - Miss M, Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 5:36pm
Nevermind answer 3 is correct, and number 5 is C.
- social studies check answers - somone , Wednesday, May 11, 2016 at 4:11pm
what are the rest?
- social studies check answers - Your mom, Wednesday, June 1, 2016 at 2:22pm
These are all the correct answers, I promise I don't have the heart to purposely fail people :)
I swear that these answers are 100% legit!!! 😄😄
- social studies check answers - Jordan, Monday, September 12, 2016 at 5:21pm
Thanks so much your mom I got 100 20/20 thanks again so much.
- social studies check answers - Weirdo, Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 10:42am
THANK YOU SO MUCH Your mom I GOT 100% THIS LITERALLY SAVED MY GRADE
- social studies check answers - Connexus, Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 11:54am
THANK YOU Your Mom!
- social studies check answers - Yes, Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 12:59pm
Would like to confirm Your Mom's answers are 100% accurate.
- social studies check answers - ;LIT, Sunday, November 20, 2016 at 4:37pm
YOUR MOM THANK UUU
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - 1). Where are most of the high-land climate zones located...
- Science - Which type of climate receives the most intense solar energy? A. ...
- please check(Social studies) - please check my answers thanks 1. A 2. D 3. B 4. ...
- social studies(updated answers) - 1.B 2.C 3.B 4.D 5.A 1. which geographic ...
- Geography - Can someone please help me with these questions? 7. Similar climates...
- social studies - what factors affect climate? name and describe one of the ...
- Social Studies - 1) A fairly dry area between the Sahara Desert and the wetter ...
- Social Studies - What is one way that the people have changed the environment in...
- Science - A heat island is an example of what type of climate? a. trropical ...
- Climate Change - State two reasons why you would expect the climate in Nigeria(...