Posted by Charlotte on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 at 11:04pm.
1. Michelle Kwan has become an inspiration to us all.
2. Is Sara the runner in the blue T-shirt?
3. I could have been a contender.
4. The winner of the spelling bee was Tracy.
5. The next speaker will be Mr. Gonzales.
6. Who was the fourteenth president of the United States?
7. My favorite memory of the trip is our day at the Grand Canyon.
8. At the age of eighteen, my father became the first person in his family to go to college.
9. Were the stars of that movie Lauren Bacall and Humphrey Bogart?
10.The next contestant on the show is Mr. Hynes.
1. Linking verb: become; Predicate nominative: inspiration
2. Linking verb: in; Predicate nominative: runner
3. Linking verb: have been; Predicate Nominative: contender
4. Linking verb: of; Predicate Nominative: Tracy
5. Linking verb: will be; Predicate Nominative: Mr. Gonzales.
6. Linking verb: of; Predicate Nominative: United States
7. Linking verb: is; Predicate Nominative: Grand Canyon
8. Linking verb: became; Predicate nominative: ????
9. Linking verb: of; Predicate Nominative: Lauren Bacall and Humphrey Bogart
10. Linking verb: is; Predicate nominative: contestant
- Language Arts - Grammar - please check answers - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 15, 2014 at 11:10pm
3. Verb: could have been
4, Of is a preposition, not a verb.
6. Wrong verb
7. Wrong PN
8. person is the PN
10. Wrong PN
Everything else is right.
- Language Arts - Grammar - please check answers - Charlotte, Tuesday, April 15, 2014 at 11:15pm
is #4 'was'?
is #6 'was'?
is #7 'day'?
is #10 "Mr. Hynes'?
- Language Arts - Grammar - please check answers - Writeacher, Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at 8:08am
is #4 'was'? yes
is #6 'was'? yes
is #7 'day'? yes
is #10 "Mr. Hynes'? yes
Answer this Question
Language Arts - Need some help on the 2 sentences below. 1. Are you tired of ...
Grammar Check Ms. Sue - Can you please see what I wrote is in formal language ...
language arts - hoow does language arts help me become a registered nurse?
language arts check answers - 6.which of the following groups of words is a ...
Language arts(CHECK ANSWERS) - please help... Which of the following signal ...
language arts - figurative language worksheet help! one question is it is as ...
Language Arts - 8th grade language arts help. Please I need help with this I don...
Language Arts - Is there a website that can help me check my answers for Sadlier...
English - Can you check if all the words are possible (especially those ...
language arts CHECK ANSWERS - 2.which of these is an independent clause? A....