Posted by Charlotte on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 at 11:04pm.
1. Michelle Kwan has become an inspiration to us all.
2. Is Sara the runner in the blue T-shirt?
3. I could have been a contender.
4. The winner of the spelling bee was Tracy.
5. The next speaker will be Mr. Gonzales.
6. Who was the fourteenth president of the United States?
7. My favorite memory of the trip is our day at the Grand Canyon.
8. At the age of eighteen, my father became the first person in his family to go to college.
9. Were the stars of that movie Lauren Bacall and Humphrey Bogart?
10.The next contestant on the show is Mr. Hynes.
1. Linking verb: become; Predicate nominative: inspiration
2. Linking verb: in; Predicate nominative: runner
3. Linking verb: have been; Predicate Nominative: contender
4. Linking verb: of; Predicate Nominative: Tracy
5. Linking verb: will be; Predicate Nominative: Mr. Gonzales.
6. Linking verb: of; Predicate Nominative: United States
7. Linking verb: is; Predicate Nominative: Grand Canyon
8. Linking verb: became; Predicate nominative: ????
9. Linking verb: of; Predicate Nominative: Lauren Bacall and Humphrey Bogart
10. Linking verb: is; Predicate nominative: contestant
Language Arts - Grammar - please check answers - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 15, 2014 at 11:10pm
3. Verb: could have been
4, Of is a preposition, not a verb.
6. Wrong verb
7. Wrong PN
8. person is the PN
10. Wrong PN
Everything else is right.
Language Arts - Grammar - please check answers - Charlotte, Tuesday, April 15, 2014 at 11:15pm
is #4 'was'?
is #6 'was'?
is #7 'day'?
is #10 "Mr. Hynes'?
Language Arts - Grammar - please check answers - Writeacher, Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at 8:08am
is #4 'was'? yes
is #6 'was'? yes
is #7 'day'? yes
is #10 "Mr. Hynes'? yes
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- language arts...please check my answers - choose the linking verb to complete ...
- Language Arts - Which of these sentences has the most negative connotation? 1. ...
- Grammar Check Ms. Sue - Can you please see what I wrote is in formal language ...
- Language Arts - What are some ways I can help my son remember is spelling words...
- Language Arts - Underline the correct pronoun in () to complete each sentence. 1...
- Language Arts - Grammar - please check answers - Identify the linking verb and ...
- Language Arts - Iambic Pentameter - Please help me with the following: Which ...
- language arts - does anyone have the answers too language arts 7 A third read ...
- COLLEGE MATH PLEASE HELP - What do i do when order matters!!?!? The Sad State ...
- Spanish Check - Hello! Could someone please check these for me? Thanks a bunch...