Posted by HELP!!!! on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 at 10:14pm.
What is an example of a human genetic problem?
BIOLOGY - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 15, 2014 at 10:18pm
BIOLOGY - HELP!!!!, Tuesday, April 15, 2014 at 10:21pm
That didn't help. I meant like we have to make up our own problem to use on a quiz. She asked us to make 5 human genetic problems with answers but im not really sure what a problem like that would be like. Is that just the punnet squares and probability and stuff?
BIOLOGY - Kalie, Tuesday, April 15, 2014 at 10:22pm
some disorders are:
Those are some examples
BIOLOGY - HELP!!!!, Tuesday, April 15, 2014 at 10:38pm
THAT DIDN'T HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BIOLOGY - Neil, Tuesday, April 15, 2014 at 10:44pm
What, like high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
BIOLOGY - HELP!!!!, Tuesday, April 15, 2014 at 11:02pm
nope like genotypic ratio and phenotypic ratio....thanks though i figured it out...
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - 1. One potential problem with genetic engineering? 2. I can genetic ...
- Biology - Describe one example of a human disorder that is inherited and also ...
- biology - How do meiosis and sexual reproduction (fertilization) produce ...
- Human & Social Biology - (1)briefly discribe five main ways in which human ...
- biology - A sheep with human genes spliced into it to produce human antibodies ...
- Biology - Genetic engineering is the manipulation of genes using cloning and ...
- biology 101 - Produce a family tree for at least three generations of your ...
- Biology - 40. Explain two benefits that a child affected by a genetic disorder ...
- biology 123456723456782345678 - The science of nutrigenomics helps us to choose ...
- Biology - True or false? (if false, replace word in *here*) 1) The random ...