Posted by Cassie on Monday, April 14, 2014 at 9:28am.
1. Imagine you are writing a research paper on social networking sites. Which of the following thesis statements would be the most effective?
A. Social networking sites have become incredibly popular in recent years and have millions of members. Many of these sites are now working on improving their privacy measures.
B. Social networking sites are popular online tools that help people connect on topics of interest. One of the challenges social networks are facing today is privacy protection.
C. Millions of people joined social networking sites to share pictures and videos with their friends. However, many people wish their private images and thoughts would be treated more securely.
I think it is C..?
2. Which of the following sentences presents and INCORRECT use of hyphens?
A. "When I'm Sixty-Four' is a famous song by The Beatles.
B. A thesis statement should be well-crafted and thought-over.
C. The trainer said that even dogs can have problems with their self-esteem.
I think it is B..?
3. Which of the following punctuation marks are used to set aside information that is loosely related to the meaning of the sentence?
I think it is C..?
- English - Writeacher, Monday, April 14, 2014 at 10:10am
1. I'm not sure. All would work, but C could be the most compelling.
- English - Nana, Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 8:50am
1. is B
2. correct, B
3. correct, parentheses
- English - me, Monday, April 20, 2015 at 4:03pm
nana is correct
- English - Nichole, Thursday, June 4, 2015 at 5:40pm
Yep! B, B, C is 100% correct. I promise!!!
- English - Peach, Monday, June 8, 2015 at 2:02am
Nichole is correct!!
- English - Trigun, Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 4:19pm
Be sure to post the next lessons answers aswell! and the next! we must all have the answers so we wont fail the course! If you post something today and they next day you are struggling and cannot find the answer post your question, since you were nice enough to give the previous answer someone is bound to help you!
- English - Trigun, Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 4:28pm
Also the next QC answers are
1: Which of the following sentences uses capitalization CORRECTLY
2:The ______ on that compact disc sound great togetheer
- English - Lady, Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 7:35pm
The answers to the next quick check are
- English - ????????, Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 12:22pm
Just to add another person 1.b 2.b 3.c is correct no one listen to Lady.
- English - Aiden, Wednesday, May 25, 2016 at 3:25pm
- English - Anonymous, Sunday, May 29, 2016 at 8:45pm
Btw Lady was saying the answers to the next quick check! Y'all dumb af
- English - Anonymous, Sunday, May 29, 2016 at 8:47pm
Btw Lady was saying the answers to the next quick check! Y'all dumb af. But she had them wrong anyway! The next quick check answers are not that lol
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- ethics - if you have a certain amount of work to do each day, and you can ...
- ethics question 2 - if you have a certain amount of work to do each day, and you...
- Elec. and Comm. Eng'g - This is my outline to my research paper. (Topic): The ...
- English - Journal Entry 3: Prewriting and Thesis Statement Brainstorm: Review ...
- soc - A graduate student at Big State University has begun data collection for a...
- English 102(writing in the discipline) - I have a problem bout my subtopic of my...
- Statistics - In a random sample of 50 undergraduate students at a college, it ...
- english - research paper - heyy.. i'm writing a research paper on Dr. Seuss. i'...
- English 102(writing in the discipline) - Telecommunication is the transmission ...
- English - I have a problem bout my subtopic of my research paper. This is my ...