January 24, 2017
Post a New Question
Sunday, April 13, 2014
In a dilation with a scale factor of 3/4 , the image is __________ the preimage
linear algebra -
, Sunday, April 13, 2014 at 6:24am
3/4 as big as
or 25% smaller than
Answer This Question
- If the width of the image is 5 inches and the width of the preimage was x...
- Polygon ABCD is reflected and dilated to give polygon PQRS. The ...
Geometry - Dilation of a square
- The preimage of square ABCD has its center at...
Geometry (Please check my work)
- A segment has endpoints M(6,15) and N(-3,9). ...
- 1. Given a scale factor of 2, find the coordinates for the dilation of ...
Math (please check my answer!!)
Algebra 8th grade.
- The coordinates of quadrilateral VWXY are given below. ...
- can you please explain how you may have gotten the answer thanks:) The...
- The coordinates of quadrilateral VXY Are given below. Find the ...
- Question 4.4. Which is true about a rotation? (Points : 1) The image ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help