Posted by Marissa on Thursday, April 10, 2014 at 6:49pm.
What were the negative impact or effects of the Incas and Aztecs?
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 10, 2014 at 7:00pm
Negative impact on whom?
Social Studies - Marissa, Thursday, April 10, 2014 at 7:02pm
On the world or in general. I'm trying to argue the mayan civilization was the best and i need to know what negative effects did the Incas and Aztecs do.
Help Here - Marissa, Thursday, April 10, 2014 at 7:05pm
Help me please.
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 10, 2014 at 7:07pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social studies - which was the most significant factor in the spanish conquest ...
- Social studies - One reason why the spanish easily conquer the americas was the...
- social studies - cortes had several advantages in defeating the Aztecs ...
- world history pls pls help help - How were the Aztec and Inca civilizations ...
- Social Studies - Summarize the major factors that allowed the Incas to conquer ...
- 7th Grade Social Studies!! - Quick question- 1) All of the following contributed...
- history - How were the Spanish able to conquer two great empires with only a ...
- Social studies repost for jen - social studies - jen, Sunday, September 16, 2007...
- social studies - what was a negative impact of "bonanza" farms
- Social studies - What are some negative impact of technology?