Posted by Marissa on Thursday, April 10, 2014 at 6:49pm.
What were the negative impact or effects of the Incas and Aztecs?
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 10, 2014 at 7:00pm
Negative impact on whom?
- Social Studies - Marissa , Thursday, April 10, 2014 at 7:02pm
On the world or in general. I'm trying to argue the mayan civilization was the best and i need to know what negative effects did the Incas and Aztecs do.
- Help Here - Marissa , Thursday, April 10, 2014 at 7:05pm
Help me please.
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 10, 2014 at 7:07pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - cortes had several advantages in defeating the Aztecs ...
- Social Studies - Summarize the major factors that allowed the Incas to conquer ...
- 7th Grade Social Studies!! - Quick question- 1) All of the following contributed...
- Social studies repost for jen - social studies - jen, Sunday, September 16, 2007...
- Social Studies - I need information on the Mayas, Incas, and also Astecs INCA ...
- social studies - what was a negative impact of "bonanza" farms
- Social studies - What are some negative impact of technology?
- social studies - what animal did the incas use for transportation?
- social studies - who was the conquistador who conquered the aztecs
- social studies - describe 2 details about the life of the Incas