January 20, 2017
Post a New Question
Wednesday, April 9, 2014
The ratio of Steve's age to Tims age is 6:7. If Steve is 84, how old is Tim?
, Wednesday, April 9, 2014 at 4:51pm
6/7 = 84/x
6x = 588
x = 98
Answer This Question
- The ratio of steve's age to tims age is 6:7. If steve is 84, how old is ...
- john is three times as old as Greg, and Greg is half the age of Bob, ...
- Steve's mon's age is 7 years less than 3 times Steve's age. The sum of...
- Steve's mom's age is 7 years less than 3 times Steve's age. The sum...
- The ratio of David's age to Michael's age is 5:8, and the ratio of ...
Steve look i have corrrected it help plz it urgent anyone plz
- Last year kemi ...
Algebraic word problem damon or steve plz interven it urgent
- precious father ...
- Stacy and Steve each have brownies of equal size,as shown. Stacy cuts her...
- the ratio of father's age to his son age is 8:3. in 5 year's time the sum...
- Mary's age is 2/3 that of peter's. two years ago mary's age was 1/2 of ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help