Posted by TTR+S<3 on Wednesday, April 9, 2014 at 12:56pm.
Length: 41 ft
Width: 32 ft
Height: 49 ft
1. Find the surface area for the given prism. (1 point)
Find the volume of the same prism. (1 point)
i know the formulas for surface area and volume and everything but i keep getting wrong answers and i dont know why or what to do.
pls help asap!!!!!
thanx in advance
- math PLEASE HELP!!!!! - Damon, Wednesday, April 9, 2014 at 1:10pm
girth = 2(32+49) = 162
times length 41 = 6642 ft^2
base area = 32*41 = 1312
times height = 64288 ft^3
Why on earth do you need a formula? Draw a picture.
- math PLEASE HELP!!!!! - TTR+S<3, Wednesday, April 9, 2014 at 1:16pm
Ok thanx 4 the 2nd one Damon:)
can u help me with the 1st one pls??
Answer this Question
- Math - A rectangular prism has a volume of 960cm. It's width, length, and ...
- math - if a rectnagular prism has a height of h, the, width of the prism is six ...
- math - The volume of a rectangular prism is 2x^3+5x^2+x-2. The height of the ...
- honors algebra - the volume V of a rectangular prism is given by V=lwh, where l ...
- Alg 1 - The length of a rectangular prism is four times the width. The height of...
- algebra - i still dont get how do you divide (3q cubed +q+6)/(q-2) help!=] i ...
- MATH-Stuck - For each of the following, the Surface Area is given. Calculate the...
- math - The width of a rectangular prism is w centimeters. The height is 2 ...
- math - A rectangular prism has a length of 8 in and a width of 7 in. The lateral...
- geometry - Find the surface area of a rectangular prism with a height of 11, a ...